Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Come share the rare Dragons that Elude Your Island (upper level players)

Rhino Keeper
    A rare dragon I want is Leo Dragon.

An ultra rare I want: playing since 2012 and still don't have a Diamond Dragon I even had a Diamond Temple, but nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    V
    Quote Originally Posted by RocioBM View Post

An ultra rare I want: playing since 2012 and still don't have a Diamond Dragon I even had a Diamond Temple, but nothing.
    Same here, been playing for nearly three years and nothing.

Level 165 and just got Dapper. BOOM! Only about my 15th time pairing night and diamond. And after a whole lot of water and magics!

Executive Chef
    Just got a cheshire! Was not expecting that!! And a winter lily a few days ago...that was one on my wishlist I can cross off, and cheshire should have been on the list too, lol...I might have to make a new list soon.

For some reason, fluffy and goblin don't want to live here.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Just got a cheshire! Was not expecting that!! And a winter lily a few days ago...that was one on my wishlist I can cross off, and cheshire should have been on the list too, lol...I might have to make a new list soon.

For some reason, fluffy and goblin don't want to live here.
    Ooh!! congrats on Cheshire & Winter lily!!

I also do not have a fluffy or a goblin, but did breed my very first Bat dragon today! I used Quetzal & Pot of Gold.

Care to share your Winter Lily combo?? I love her! ^_^

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by irishcoffee30 View Post
    Level 165 and just got Dapper. BOOM! Only about my 15th time pairing night and diamond. And after a whole lot of water and magics!
    Congrats on your dapper dragon!!

ETA: Wait... How'd you get dapper with night & Diamond? Did you use crusader perhaps?

Rhino Keeper
    Most of the current rares I'm missing are black, pink or special element hybrids. I have a hard time breeding those.
    And lots of limited expired ones (both rare and super rare). I stopped keeping track of limiteds that wouldn't come to my island and missed out on because I was getting too discouraged. So, not sure how many expired rares, but it's a lot.

Oh, and Wildflower, not when it was in game then limited the first time, and so far, not this time either.

I'm at level 110 and the Charisma dragon still eludes me. I've been breeding Lacewing & Twilight for what seems like forever to get it... If I breed one more Luck or Charm dragon I'll scream.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by irishcoffee30 View Post
    Yes! Dapper is the only dragon I really wanted. I finally got one a few months ago and the other day I got my second little dude. love them. lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RocioBM View Post

Same here! I actually bought Astromancer then managed to breed Mercury and Gold by some magical stroke of luck, but no regular Diamond! The Zodiac Dragons, I also have bred Aries and Taurus, but no Leo either!!! I have also been trying non stop for the past two weeks to breed a Fairtytale hybrid, any of them, and have had zero luck. I am level 172!!