Thread: Need help to transfer game

Rhino Keeper

Need help to transfer game

I need to know all the info that storm8 needs to be able to transfer my games to a new iPhone 6 from an iPhone 5
    Also if my iPhone 5 brakes and I can't use it at all could I still transfer my games myself with my id and password to
    The new iPhone 6 because my iPhone 5 is starting to brake and I can not take it to be fix at the moment or could storm8
    Only transfer my games if my phone brakes at the moment I can't use new phone no SIM card PLEASE HELP lost my
    Game before never got it back started all over again I have been playing the games for just over 2 YEARS and I don't
    Want to lose them again I love my storm8 games sorry if I have rambled on really worried about my games
    Thank you to anybody who replies

Don't worry, if you can post here, means you have already setup a username and password and you have a Storm8 ID/Account.
    So, with them you can easily transfer your game to any new device you want (ios or android).
    You simply follow the simple "login feature" instructions in this thread.
    Although the thread is 2 years old and mentions only Restaurant Story and Candy Blast Mania, you can do the same steps with Dragon Story too
    By the way, you can skip steps 1 and 2, because you already have a password (the same you use in this forum) and go directly to steps 3 and 4