Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What level is considered "Epic"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    Agree. Epic is the final form your dragon takes, which it achieves at level 10, not 15. Therefore epic = level 10. Anything beyond that is just a higher level epic dragon.
    Excellent! Agree 100%

For me and most of you, Epic is the last stage of evolution, which means Level 10.
    Then it's only needing feeding, without the need of evolution temple, to reach the higher levels and without even changing the form of the dragon, as already mentioned by blackeneddove.
    Last edited by mylord7; 12-08-15 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    For me and most of you, Epic is the last stage of evolution, which means Level 10.
    Then it's only needing feeding, without the need of evolution temple, to reach the higher levels and without even changing the form of the dragon, as already mentioned by blackeneddove.
    The ability to take dragons to level 15 must be an iOS thing, because I have an Android operating system & I can only get my dragons to level 10. If my assumption is not correct, I welcome any enlightenment on the subject.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmergirl4now View Post
    The ability to take dragons to level 15 must be an iOS thing, because I have an Android operating system & I can only get my dragons to level 10. If my assumption is not correct, I welcome any enlightenment on the subject.
    It's available on Android. You need to buy a Noble Crystal from the Market. It costs 500k coins and is available from level 15 upwards.
    Be sure to have an updated version. It became available to us around July this year.
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    It's available on Android. You need to buy a Noble Crystal from the Market. It costs 500k coins and is available from level 15 upwards.
    Be sure to have an updated version. It became available to us around July this year.
    Thank you for your reply. I looked in the market and can't seem to find it. By chance do remember where I might find it?

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for your reply. I looked in the market and can't seem to find it. By chance do remember where I might find it?
    Hi farmergirl4now - I looked in my market for you and it is considered a "building". You should be able to find it there. If not, make sure you have the most current version & if you still don't have it you might have to contact support. Hopefully you find it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    I use following terms:
    Epic lvl 10
    Max lvl 15
    +1 I totally agree with this

Go to Google Play Store and download the last version of Dragon Story.
    The main game and not any seasonal version.
    By seasonal versions, only the Haloween one is up to date with the noble crystal.
    Then you will find it in the market, in the buildings category.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12