Thread: Progress Announcements Thread

Executive Chef

Thumbs up Progress Announcements Thread

Ever popped a dragon on the evolution temple to go epic and wished you had somewhere to announce the great event to the world?

Got that Black Diamond egg after months of trying? Bought that pretty habitat you've been saving for?

Cleared that LAST bit of land to be able to finish your landscape design? Include a pic!

Here is the somewhere to announce!

I suggest we keep it to announcements rather than discussion, but do add pics and why it is special for you.

I finally got Autumn to epic today, how ever many months after that Tales event finished! Now Spirit Queen is the next objective.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	132.7 KB 
ID:	26665

Level 15 could be a while away I think! Hungry dragon, this one.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Rhino Keeper
    Congratulations!

I don't see a thread for the current (about to be over) boosted breeding weekend, so let me share here that I am finally breeding the dragon I've been trying for... for about half a year I guess. This boosted breeding, that was all I was concentrating on, I had Cosmic and Diamond on one den and Saturn and Infinity on the other. After lots of fails (including another Saturn, now how many people would be happy with that one?), just an hour before the end of the boosted weekend, I am finally seeing that 14 hours timer. Sweet little baby Eclipse, mommy will love you! Getting an error trying to upload the screenshot, so my happy rambling will have to do.

(now if they ever offer Portal to Android players, my Space isle will be complete)
    Dragon Story: level 141 (Drrrrrrragons)
    Castle Story: level 50 (Aaargh)
    You're welcome to add me (just send me a message with forum username). I don't visit daily but will visit sometimes and respond to requests daily.

Oh, and completely a propos of nothing: I have the cutest dog in the world.

Host(ess)
    well once the tales completed i made a list of dragons i have that earn 1000+ at level 7, and decided to up them, once the tales would end.
    I think i needed 250,000 food in total, am continuously feeding, growing, removing and adding dragons to my list (i remove them when im done levelling them, and add new ones i get, like avalanche and snowman), so its hard to keep track of how much food ive spent.. i need about 153,875 food as of right now and have 11 dragons at 6 waiting to be evolved, and have 63,000 food at hand.
    I guess im happy im growing food fast, and will hopefully complete this 'goal' of mine before the next tales. my IDEAL hourly earnings are 97,000 so i probably get about 92,000 atleast hourly, so im happy about that..
    im ALSO happy that i have a plan xD and hopefully this plan will make everything (tales :P) easier for me x)
    and once im drowning in coins, i'll decorate my island all pwetty

The Honorable Panda
    There is currently a Dragon Bragging thread that everyone can use!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ragging+thread
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request