Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are your babies eating for breakfast?

Fashion Designer
    My dragons eat mostly Diamondates and Rushrooms, with a few Upgrapes when there's time to grow them. I have my habitats mostly sorted by color, and the special ones and/or habitats that I just have one of each go in the upper island. In the mining expansions I put some spare habitats with repeated dragons that I'm keeping to trade. Also, all my farms are together in one of the smaller islands, as are the other buildings (breeding den, nests. etc.).
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Fashion Designer
    I plant rushrooms most of the time, upgrapes if I need food faster, diamondates if I can't play more then 4 hours. My dragons are in that habitat that holds the most coins, habitats sort by color. Feeding stricktly planned in my spreadsheet. 15 feedings in 1 moment for L1/3 direct if the egg is ready. 15 feedings for L4/6 asap after evolution. 5 feedings for L7 and also 5 feedings for L8, both asap but sorted in my sheet which first (1 lowest food needed, 2 highest coins giving). L9 only feeding when Evolution Tempel is free and no lower level dragons in queue for it (queue is also sorted ofcourse ;-) : 1 lowest time needed, 2 lowest food needed, 3 highest coins giving). L10-15 only if I have nothing else to feed, so for now only a few dragons had that snack!
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 12-10-15 at 08:57 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12