Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY STORY 2 :: Goals Guide

Thank you so much for this guide! Here's the first few goals for level 40.

Level 40:

A Labor of Love (1/7) $27500, 600 XP:
    0/4 Serve Honey Lemon Tea
    0/4 Serve Fruit Blintzes
    0/4 Serve Raspberry Galettes

A Labor of Love (2/7) $27500, 600 XP:

0/5 Place ANY Wall Tiles
    0/5 Place ANY Floor Tiles
    0/3 Serve Caramel Apple Pies

A Labor of Love (3/7) $27500, 600 XP:
    I forgot to get this one, sorry!

A Labor of Love (4/7) $27500, 600 XP:
    0/7 Serve Welcome Tarts
    0/5 Serve Sour Cherry Cobblers
    0/7 Deliver To-Go Orders

A Labor of Love (5/7) $27500, 600 XP:
    0/3 Serve Turtle Cappuccino
    0/3 Serve Peanut Butter and Jelly Cakes
    0/3 Serve Creme Caramels

wow! thanks a lot for your help!

i wd like to ask you abt one more thing. i see you are close enough, so when you level up to 41, could you please catch the screenshot of levelling-up notice like this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-05-14-18-19-32.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	111.9 KB 
ID:	31333

we still don't have a picture of raspberry gelato, and i don't think we will get it soon (due to all these crazy costs of appliance, fancy cream unlock, and learning the recipe). so if you cd help with it, i wd really appreciate!

I'm about a third of the way through level 40 right now but will do!

Also, I'm looking at my game and Meet Michelle 1/6 (3901) also has a couple other goals. The full thing is this:

0/1 Open the Luxury Goods Store
    0/2 Serve Fruit Blintzes
    0/4 Serve Cupcakes

The one currently up for 3901 only lists the luxury goods store goal.

oh! thank you very much!
    actually, i've stated 1/6 only by logic: by then, we had only one screenshot of 2/6 from mr. fullotoss, and that goal said to learn creme caramel.
    so i supposed there sd be some goal to open the shop first.
    now i know other tasks for this goal - thank you!

(i'm still 38, so cannot see wht we have there)

Farm Supplier
    Hi Vana, i've started playing BS2 on a second device. I've gotten up to Level 7 but I didn't receive the Customer Voice goal until I placed the Artificial Lemon Tree from Best Friends 3/3. Could you please add 604>701 for Best Friends 3/3 and 604<701>703 for Customer Voice?

Hi Vana, you've listed the "More Room!" goal under Level 8 but I just got the this goal on Level 7. I got it straight after getting my first Blueprint and therefore completing the "Order Up!" goal. Could you please update?

Edit: Also in case it helps, I currently have 114XP and I haven't finished goal 701 "Customer Voice" yet so I guess it's not a prerequisite to the "More Room!" goal.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-13-16 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

thanks dear, i'm changing everything respectively.

(for "more room" everything's stated right however.
    701 customer's voice leads to 703 feed the rush.
    and 801 more room goes out of 702 order up - exactly as you confirmed.
    so i'll just change the number for expansion goal and move it to level 7)

Farm Supplier
    Hi again Vana, thanks. Love your work!

Latest things I've noticed:
    - On level 8, I got the Cooper's Hard Work goal and it's now 8 for wall tiles and 8 for floor tiles.
    - I've gotten to Level 9 and I had 222XP (so no longer 235XP required to get to level 9).
    - Also on Lvl 9, have just completed Cherry Good which then triggered the Sour Cherry Cobbler goal and also the Fruit Stand By Me goal, as expected. However when I finished Fruit Stand By Me, it did not trigger the Update Our Look or The Lovely Liam goals... (At this point on Level 9, I have 288 XP and have completed Customer Appreciation too). I'm thinking maybe the Update Our Look and The Lovely Liam goals might require completing the Sour Cherry Cobbler goal too?
    - OK as soon as I completed the Sour Cherry Cobbler goal, guess what? The Update Our Look goal appeared along with The Lovely Liam goal!
    - In The Lovely Liam goal, Use the Mixer only requires 1 now, not 2.
    - Upon getting to 360XP, i reached Level 10.

thanks, done!

Farm Supplier
    So efficient!

I've got a few more for you!
    - I reached level 11 somewhere between 546XP and 566XP (so maybe at 560XP?). I served a Sour Cherry Cobbler so I accidentally gained 20XP. I was trying to serve only 1XP dishes until I reached the exact number to level up but I forgot this and tapped on the dish
    - As soon as I reached Level 11, I got the A Full House goal (without yet completing the Pushing Boundaries goal).
    - The requirements of Jack's Dry Goods 3/3 are Learn Frosted Chocolate Brownie and Serve Strawberry Cake 2 times. The reward for completing this goal is 10XP and 300 coins.
    - The reward for the A Full House goal is 20XP and 20 coins.
    - I was wondering why the Mixed Plate goal wasn't being triggered for me and I finally figured out that I hadn't completed 1001(3). I had finished 1001(1) and 1001(2) and was wondering why it wasn't triggering. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by lovereese007 View Post
    - I was wondering why the Mixed Plate goal wasn't being triggered for me and I finally figured out that I hadn't completed 1001(3). I had finished 1001(1) and 1001(2) and was wondering why it wasn't triggering. LOL.
    yep, 1001(1) only opens expansion goal, and to get mixed plate you have to close the whole chain, as it's stated

thanks, done this too ))

i wanted to ask you when you are level 17 and buy smoothie mixer, cd you plse check rainbow smoothie level?
    it looks like it sd be 21, but it cd be lvl 20 too...
    tks!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast