Thread: New Player with Some Probably Stupid Questions

Farm Supplier

New Player with Some Probably Stupid Questions

Just started playing this game two days ago and have some questions which may sound really stupid but I need help!

What is the purpose / how are the ?sparkles? created on some buildings? At first I thought they served same purpose as other TL games?someone visited and left a ?heart?, I click and receive some points. But this is not happening. When I click the sparkles, I simply receive a message I can collect coins in XX minutes.

This leads to next question?when I visit a neighbor and click what appears to be a ?ticket of some sort? what happens on their end? Worthless sparkles like I seem to have?

And finally (last question for now) how are the energy points generated? Is there something I can do to generate energy points other than rely on the timer?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I would also appreciate any and all new neighbors! I always respond to neighbor requests (just noticed it looks like land deeds may be needed to expand and neighbors can assist and I'll assist. That sparkle/ticket stuff, though, I don't know the entire point!)Thanks all!

My ID: TrixiDeCat

Farm Supplier
    Just noticed most of the posts on this forum are very, very old. Is there a more current game update (i.e., City Story 2) or is this it?

Banned
    This is it.. surprised they havnt ****ed it yet.. I loved the game and still login every couple of weeks or so.. sad to say it.. I love these kinds of games that feed my OCD in a creative way.

Banned
    New Player with Some Probably Stupid Questions

Just started playing this game two days ago and have some questions which may sound really stupid but I need help!

What is the purpose / how are the ?sparkles? created on some buildings? At first I thought they served same purpose as other TL games?someone visited and left a ?heart?, I click and receive some points. But this is not happening. When I click the sparkles, I simply receive a message I can collect coins in XX minutes.

Sparkles on created when someone visits your City and taps on a building ie Doorbell.. that makes it sparkle and gives you extra XP when you tap on a sparkle building.

This leads to next question?when I visit a neighbor and click what appears to be a ?ticket of some sort? what happens on their end? Worthless sparkles like I seem to have?

See above.. ticket is a actually a Doorbell graphic I think)

And finally (last question for now) how are the energy points generated? Is there something I can do to generate energy points other than rely on the timer?

You create energy every 3 minutes or you can also create Social Buildings ie Schools, Solar Panels.. they give you XP and Energy.. so if you have the double amount of buildings vs Social buidlings you can in effect rebuild your energy back to MAX and then click on the remaining buildings.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I would also appreciate any and all new neighbors! I always respond to neighbor requests (just noticed it looks like land deeds may be needed to expand and neighbors can assist and I'll assist. That sparkle/ticket stuff, though, I don't know the entire point!)Thanks all!

My ID: TrixiDeCat