Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: How to collect Gold Dragons (all possible combinations)

This revealing statement explains everything!
    Once i was studying law. So, what i am doing here with all these numbers and calculating even fragments of gold bars? I thing i am a split personality! lol

Executive Chef
    I thought it might...... LOL

I decided against Law - to much rote learning of precedent cases!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bythebeach1105 View Post
    I think you should take them to level 10 to get the full 5 gold per day. I have two level 10 dragons per habitat and 1 level 10 in another by himself. With this method I get a full 5 gold per day per dragon.

Here's what I do: I collect in the morning, say at 6 AM from all dragons in all habitats. Then, I set a timer on my phone for 12 hours. Let's say by the time I collected and set the timer, it was 6:02 AM. My timer will go off at 6:02 PM. I'll collect ONLY from those dragons that are sharing a habitat (2 to a terrace). The single dragon is not collected from at this time. I set my timer again when done. Say it was 6:04 PM. My timer goes off the next morning at 6:04, I collect from ALL dragons in all habitats. Following this schedule, I get 5 gold per double-occupied habit at each collection period (2x day) and I get 5 gold from the single-occupied habitat during the morning collection period (1x day). This has worked really well for me for months.
    Thx that just cleared it up for me I was rather confused as I've been losing gold on my epic dragon. I'll take my others epic now

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper

Collecting gold from gold producing dragons

I have 4 gold producing dragons, but only 2 habitats for them due to lack of coins. I should be getting 9 gold per day from each habitat but that's not what's happening! I know each habitat can only hold a max of 5, so I check them frequently but mostly only have 0 or 1 to collect every 2 or 3 hours, nowhere near 18 per day. At what rate does gold accrue? Does collecting frequently lessen the amount produced? That doesn't make sense to me. Advice please!!! I want my gold!!!

Banned
    1 dragon makes 1 gold bar in 4.8 hours if the dragon is level 10. if you collect the gold say 8 hours after your 1st collect you will only get 1 gold and the other 3.2 hours of making gold will end and start over.. So you wasted 3.2 hours of that day you gotta be right on top of it, to max the most out of the gold dragons best thing to do is save coins get more habitats so you can collect every 24 hours and 1 min.. the gold dragons are cool and awesome looking but they're things your never play with or touch it's like the couch in the living room you never sit on

Executive Chef
    Somewhere there is a thread where people have discussed all the different variations of collecting golds. I can't find it though.

Burrymillz made the easiest suggestion: buying 2 more Treasure Terraces and collect once a day. But that's a lot of coins for many players. Or like other players, you can a set a timer to remind to collect every 12 hours and 1 minute to maximize the golds from 2 Terraces.

Farm Supplier
    You can check here, it's really helpful !
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...-combinations)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by patisserieforever View Post
    Thanks for the advice, especially the link! I thought it worked the same way collecting coins works, so i've been losing my gold! I collected 2 gold, 1 from each terrace at 8:00 am this morning, so I already screwed up today. I'm on a lot, planting crops every 10 minutes to get ready to start the latest Tales. So now I need to wait until the collect icons pop up, 12 hours, then set an alarm for 12 hours and 1 second? I have 1 level 10 and 1 level 7 on each terrace. I was working towards leveling them all to 10, but felt I needed to conserve food for Tales. I'm working on getting enough coins for 2 new terraces, but it's going slowly!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much for that link!! I thought I bookmarked it when the GPDs were on sale and someone posted it but couldn't find it later. Totally splurged and got my first 3 GPDs and spent nearly all my coins buying each separate habitats. Have 2 not leveled up yet due to needing food for Tales but I do try to collect every 24 hours and 1 or 2 minutes. My problem is forgetting to reset my alarm and since I take care of my mom I can't always go straight to the game when my alarm goes off so I can't use the old time to set the next time. I know I will lose gold here and there but it still adds up to more than I would have without them. Working on building my coins back up now.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by patisserieforever View Post
    Merging this thread with the above thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast