Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How to collect Gold Dragons (all possible combinations)

Executive Chef
    Well, no, you may be right re the 12 hours. It is still 12 hours. I was collecting only once a day when I only had one, and the icon would pop up at the 12 hour mark. Now I Collect every 12 hours, and the icon pops up at the collection time which happens to be 12 hours.

I was thinking it was like the coin habitats, which seems to be a percentage. The 12 hours makes sense, but I didn't pay any attention as I was levelling them up to determine if there was any differences.

Executive Chef
    Maybe I should leave the map dragon and see when I get an icon for him.

Well, it seems that my first post was the correct one and not my last conclusion.
    I had an internet issue for 5-10' minutes and i didn't manage to check my dragons on time, but when i finally entered the game the collect icon has already appeared and the reset time for me was 9.41' earlier.
    On 9.36' minutes the gold bars in epic form gold dragons become 2 and so i assume the icon popped up just then, when i couldn't enter the game, because when i posted earlier there was no icon.
    So, as i already posted, the icon appears when the gold bars go to 2 and this situation makes things more complex and we have to figure out what parameter influences the icon.
    I will also verify it tomorrow just to be 100% sure.

Executive Chef
    But I'm getting the icon at 4? Well, 4 per habitat, 2 per dragon, but the drop isn't per dragon, it is one bar every so many hours/minutes/seconds. I am SO confused! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    But I'm getting the icon at 4? Well, 4 per habitat, 2 per dragon, but the drop isn't per dragon, it is one bar every so many hours/minutes/seconds. I am SO confused! LOL
    Hmmm... I think you just gave the answer.
    It seems that the icon appears every time a dragon gives the first 2 gold bars.
    You said that when you had ONE gold dragon on level 7 producing four gold bars a day, the "Collect" icon used to appear after 12 hours. On exactly 12 hours your dragon would have given you 2 gold bars.
    Now you have 2 gold dragons in the habitat, which produce 2 gold bars every 12 hours and the icon also appears every 12 hours, but of course then the total amount of gold bars is double, which means 4.
    So, i think that without a doubt the level of the dragon is the parameter that influences the icon and when comes the time to give 2 gold bars the icon pops up.
    Apparently, when we have 1 dragon per habitat the icon pop ups on the second gold bar and when we have 2 dragons per habitat the icon pop ups on the fourth gold bar.
    So, i assume that if you evolve one of your dragons you will be in the (i) case of the first post and the icon will appear every 10.40' after the reset time of the collection and if you evolve both the dragons of one of your habitat you will be in the (j) case and the icon will pop up every 09.36' after the reset time of the collection.

Executive Chef
    I'm not planning on evolving again for a while, but I will pay careful attention when I do and report back. Just I am feeding up a couple of other dragons first.

I know that even when I had my two Lvl 7 Gold Dragons in one habitat (they're now each in their individual one), the "Collect" icon showed up when there was two gold available, and it still is that way.

Executive Chef
    Hi Ragtagtwins. Mine is definitely 4. I was surprised, given when it used to show up with only one dragon, but it is very convenient.

How odd that we have different experiences on this.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	143.4 KB 
ID:	26774

Here is a screen grab where you can see the +3 and I have selected the habitat. No "Collect" icon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	143.4 KB 
ID:	26774

Here is a screen grab where you can see the +3 and I have selected the habitat. No "Collect" icon.
    Yes I use this method to check where my golds are in giving max gold because I missed timed collection yesterday and have lost continuity of collection for now in my head anyway .... Checking this on the habitat before the collect activates does not lose accumulated gold, well it hasn't so far .....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast