Thread: Game won't install

Rhino Keeper

Game won't install

So I started getting the old goal pop ups this morning (as usual, happens at least twice a day) so I uninstalled the app. When I went to the app store to reinstall, it said "There was an error while downloading. Please try again." I have restarted many times and have tried every way to download the app but nothing is working. Even older versions of the game won't work. I sent a ticket to support, but I am going to have spoiled food if this isn't fixed soon. Can a Mod please, please help me?

BTW, I've already lost access to Dragon Story on my Kindle HDX - haven't been able to play for over 3 months. I don't want to lose RS too

Rhino Keeper
    Update: I still can't get the regular version of the game, but I deleted the old versions (Thanksgiving & Halloween) from a couple of years ago. I then did a search in the app store for "teamlava" and was able to redownload the old Thanksgiving version. So at least I'm able to access my food but really need the most recent version to be fixed. Thanks.

Sorry to hear that! It looks like your on a Kindle device, but running an Android OS. Have you made any changes to the default settings of your device?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry to hear that! It looks like your on a Kindle device, but running an Android OS. Have you made any changes to the default settings of your device?
    No, I haven't made any changes. I really didn't do anything different than I do everyday. The game opened fine at first but then I started getting those annoying pop ups for old goals so I exited the game, uninstalled the app and went to the app store to reinstall and keep getting error messages that it can't download. Thanks for your reply I really want to get this fixed so I don't miss out on any seasonal content.

ETA: I am on a Kindle HDX

Rhino Keeper
    It's back!!!! I don't know what happened, but I'm so relieved!! I just went to the app store and tried again and this time it downloaded, installed & opened just fine So happy; thanks to FrozenTurtle & TL support!