Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Spin-to-Win! December 1st. 2015!

Fashion Designer
    I wish there was some sort of community trading post, where you could put your dragons up for trade and you get to decide what you would accept in return. or, if you could gift your spares to your friends. I say this because on my main account, I got a snow owl, which is great! but on my second account, I got two snowfalls and four snowmen!! And I would really love to share one the snowfalls with my main account because i really really wanted one there

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    I wish there was some sort of community trading post, where you could put your dragons up for trade and you get to decide what you would accept in return. or, if you could gift your spares to your friends. I say this because on my main account, I got a snow owl, which is great! but on my second account, I got two snowfalls and four snowmen!! And I would really love to share one the snowfalls with my main account because i really really wanted one there
    I told my SO about this idea last week I also thought how wonderful it would be to be able to trade your dragons or even just gift them to your neighbours.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    I got the message in my notification bar yesterday, that I had earned a free spin (had to wait due to timer) however there was no wheel.
    I always miss out the last spin, but this is the first time I've gotten the notification after the wheel disappears.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    I told my SO about this idea last week I also thought how wonderful it would be to be able to trade your dragons or even just gift them to your neighbours.
    Haha that's awesome! Great minds think alike 😉

Rhino Keeper
    Got every dragon except for Snowfall on all my spins. Pretty lucky one for me. Until next time snowfall...

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718