Thread: Herb garden

Host(ess)

Herb garden

Hi

Is it just me or is anyone else just getting a lot of ginger, basil and garlic and NO VANILLA at all!! It's getting ridiculous as I'm having to delete them from my storage for other items. I haven't been able to grow vanilla at all the past couple of weeks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazp16 View Post
    Hi
    Is it just me or is anyone else just getting a lot of ginger, basil and garlic and NO VANILLA at all!! It's getting ridiculous as I'm having to delete them from my storage for other items. I haven't been able to grow vanilla at all the past couple of weeks!
    Vanilla is pretty rare ingridient. It doesn't grow that often in my garden too. How many plots you have? I have 8 and I constantly collect bunch of basil and garlic, delete it and then plant more until I get some vanilla. I mean I have Vanilla every couple days not weeks...

Host(ess)
    I've got 7 plots waiting for my 8th one to be available. I'm just not getting vanilla at all!

The Honorable Panda
    Vanilla is a very rare drop. When I needed alot I just kept planting and harvesting over and over again.
    If my storage got too full, I would delete the excess garlic I kept getting!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request