edd2309 ive found that when i keep my breeding pair constant for a while, i can get more dragons out of it, but new combos almost always result in a common in the first try or 2 :P

JMThrive i know that its a business, but tbh ive never paid a dime for it, and still enjoy it immensely. there are faults in the game, like no confirmation button on purchases and such, but overall, the difficulty of the game is what lures people into it. ofcourse you are entitled to giving feedback and suggestions, but i doubt they'll change the structure of the game for us :P and the few times ive ever emailed them about glitches and not getting free gold, they've not responded with anything useful, so they USUALLY dont try and make things easier for us, or sometimes even fair.. BUT since its free, and i can still have almost everything someone who pays can, just slower, im happy :3

devlinholics EXACTLY, its basically free, no monthly subscription, im pretty happy with what im getting for 0 money. AND many people who leave the game now and then are people who dont pay, and therefore dont make any difference to the revenue of Dragon Story.