Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christmas update?

Christmas update?

I'm wondering if it is time to bring out my pile of gifts to get ready for this weeks possible update

i was wondering where everyone got these huge xmas trees, they are so nice looking. i did not get the barons tent because i dont like the fact that it remains on your board....but is that where people are getting it?

white tipped trees, or snow covered lawn, or xmas lights on the castle would be super cool for the holiday.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    i was wondering where everyone got these huge xmas trees, they are so nice looking. i did not get the barons tent because i dont like the fact that it remains on your board....but is that where people are getting it?

white tipped trees, or snow covered lawn, or xmas lights on the castle would be super cool for the holiday.
    The Xmas tree's could be purchased last year. Some for in game cash & others for gems. I would assume that they will be back this year also.

Banned
    Are we expecting the Christmas goal to be this early? I was under the impression it would start around the 12. Not sure where I goth that impression from. Do we have any idea what it will be? I've given up on my three goals and my
    wizard school as my buildings and animals are barely dropping anything but coins and am trying to expand and save up for that instead. Does anyone have advice on what I should be trying to collect?
    Last edited by rulerofjennyville; 11-30-15 at 03:23 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Yes bring them on!

Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Yes bring them on!

Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll require you to have a lot of - whatever that is your adventures keep dropping. I should do the same with my countless scarecrows.

hahahaha that looks fantastic!

i think i have two of those , i am assuming the other ones are larger and from tent?

Rhino Keeper

Christmas quests and sale

Can't believe but Christmas is just around the corner, so can we expect some fabulous quests and sale? I for one am really looking forward to new and great (not like the essence pond debacle) quests.

Fashion Designer
    Hopefully over this lull in game missions the team is crafting something truly festive for the holiday!

Fashion Designer
    Unfortunately it looks like just another World Event: "Get ready to craft up a storm in December, and try to collect 8 NEW, exclusive items for your kingdom!" Get ready to collect every 3 hours.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast