Thread: Appliances?

Rhino Keeper

Appliances?

What are the best current appliances to buy? And why?

Executive Chef
    If you're starting with only the basic appliances and want something different, both the deep fryer (for donuts) and the ice cream machine make 6 dishes, the other specialty appliances typically make 3 each. I'm not sure what level unlocks either of them.

Both require a lot of parts though (40!), so I'd ask my neighbors on their walls for gears, paint & screws for both and either metal sheets (fryer) or knobs (ice cream) before I even bought one, just so it doesn't take days of requests, with you sitting there with a box taking up an appliance slot.

Another option is to choose based on cutest foods (candy oven, imo).
    Last edited by twospoons; 11-30-15 at 01:48 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    If you're starting with only the basic appliances and want something different, both the deep fryer (for donuts) and the ice cream machine make 6 dishes, the other specialty appliances typically make 3 each. I'm not sure what level unlocks either of them.

Both require a lot of parts though (40!), so I'd ask my neighbors on their walls for gears, paint & screws for both and either metal sheets (fryer) or knobs (ice cream) before I even bought one, just so it doesn't take days of requests, with you sitting there with a box taking up an appliance slot.

Another option is to choose based on cutest foods (candy oven, imo).

Thanks!