Thread: Question about items and devices

Question about items and devices

If I manage to get an item for iOS (the new table) then switch back to my android device,
    Will I still have the table?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No I don't think so. You just see empty spaces in android land where your iOS items are. I'm sure other players will post if that's not right.

Rhino Keeper
    Actually, you can see the table in android if you get it in iOS..I play my game in both devices, and I see my table in both..also I am able to see the apple trough, sir piggys toy, pig pen recently too.. But I don't see sir hammy in my android device

perfect! Thanks for posting. I'll add that info somewhere! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-29-15 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    Actually, you can see the table in android if you get it in iOS..I play my game in both devices, and I see my table in both..also I am able to see the apple trough, sir piggys toy, pig pen recently too.. But I don't see sir hammy in my android device

perfect! Thanks for posting. I'll add that info somewhere! SW
    Sorry to sound thick but how can you log in on android when your game is already on iOS? I've got all my games on my iPad and when I tried to set up on my android phone I had to set up a new game. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by foodshorror View Post
    Sorry to sound thick but how can you log in on android when your game is already on iOS? I've got all my games on my iPad and when I tried to set up on my android phone I had to set up a new game. Thanks
    You can use the login feature to use the same account across different devices..login feature is available in bakery story and restaurant story in google play store...instructions about using login feature is available in the hub