Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Runestones

Banned
    Are we going to be able to do anything with these Runestones, at the end of Chapter 10 from the Royal Flush Tales I will have 400 of these things in storage!

Executive Chef
    My game day starts at 8 am. (New day for gifts, start of de Dragon Tales day). To save time during a Tale, I plant 6 8-hour crops, and leave 1 farm unplanted. I also make sure the right quest is sent out, and dragons are leveled on forehand. The next day I plant the 6 buffbeets or impurberries in the one farm and harvest the 8 hour crops from the other farms. This way the whole day of goals cost me only 5-15 minutes

Nightclub Owner
    Yeah, I want to know what the Runestones are going to be used for too. When you click the "i" for info it tells you to go to the Craft Shop but there's nothing there that uses Runestones
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    I have never seen a use for them. I suspect the info is generic and copied from a some other token that did have a use in crafting.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12