Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Runestones

Runestones

How do I collect runestones

Fashion Designer
    You need to plant crops that take at least 1 hour and when you harvest them you'll get runestones (e.g. for the 1 hour crops you'll get between 1 and 3 runestones). I planted the 10 minute crop once and you can get 1 runestone there as well, but I guess it's safer to plant 1 hour crops.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    I planted the 5 hr diamondates and collected 60+ runestones from 5 farms.

Are these rhunestones along with the golden rhunestones ever going to be of any use? Ever?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    Are these rhunestones along with the golden rhunestones ever going to be of any use? Ever?
    Good question......

Executive Chef
    I have collected all my runestones on 10 minute crops. I suspect it takes a bit longer time-wise, but it has worked out so far.

I doubt there will be a use for the runestones. They will sit in our storage with all the other remnants of mining, battling, and questing.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Fashion Designer
    I have done the same as Maribou as I tend to do a lot of ten minute crops during takes simply because I play very intently during that time and agree it has worked out so far. Since Storm 8 has not used them yet, I also suspect they never will although it would be nice to see them turned into a food exchange or a crafting item. We can only wish lol.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    Runesones are like getting coal in your stocking for Christmas, what purpose do they serve other than taking up space in storage?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    Runesones are like getting coal in your stocking for Christmas, what purpose do they serve other than taking up space in storage?
    LOL! They do look rather look like a fancy lump of coal, don't they?

I hope there will be a purpose for them one day. It will be a reward for all of us who have participated in Dragon Tales events - a Runestone dragon or something. ;-)

Well, one day I clicked on it and it led me to the spell shop where I can only assume that maybe at one point, they had a purpose there...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast