Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 2nd December 2015

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    They removed all the Christmas decorations in the 2012 version. Even if you install it, you'll only get the recipes that still remain, but everything else they have removed, even the boxes!
    Not everything is gone. Some tiles and wallpaper are left, along with a tiny amount of decorations, a counter or two, and 1 or 2 ovens. The recipes on the basic oven also remain.

Fashion Designer
    They removed all the Christmas decorations in the 2012 version. Even if you install it, you'll only get the recipes that still remain, but everything else they have removed, even the boxes!
    The gingerbread tiles are definitely still there. I checked it out for aiyoosha today on my wife's android tablet.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    That's really unfair. This is my second holiday season and I don't have access to old versions of the game to get these items. I have just the Santa Workshop items... I picked up a few chairs in the big sale last year, but not ovens or tiles.

I say again: I'd be buying gems for the first time, and many at that, if I could redo my bakery in all gingerbread!!!

idk after black friday i'm kinda bummed. isnt it time for goals? maybe a christmas goal

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabyyy View Post
    idk after black friday i'm kinda bummed. isnt it time for goals? maybe a christmas goal
    Goals will be next Wednesday

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    The gingerbread tiles are definitely still there. I checked it out for aiyoosha today on my wife's android tablet.
    thank you for checking for me! ^_^ i got them XD
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Goals will be next Wednesday
    or possibly this wednesday.

WooooooooooooooT.... I can't wait for xmas decorations!!
    I play BS and RS and have 3 active accts, SWEETPEA6645....PARIS66 and MS6645 feel free to add me but I remove ppl that don't answer requests and are inactive players.

just a little statement 🎄

Ok so alot of people are asking for winter/chrismas sales. I think this is a good idea because think about all the other people who are very exited to decorate there bakery for chrismas but have no decor!! that is a bummer. as we all know it is very fun and festive to decorate our bakery but not as fun when there is nothing do decorate with 👌

thank you! BS & RS Id mslovesz

Farm Supplier
    I had 600 gems ready to spend for my first BF sale. I had no idea it was going to be such an epic fail. I expected at least a dozen Christmas items. It would be great if they'd do some kind of sale so those of us going thru our 1st Christmas have something to decorate with. I'd hate to come up on Christmas week & still be getting items to decorate with. That's how it usually goes. It would be nice to actually be able to enjoy the decorations for a few weeks!!!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast