Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Best Gold dragon to buy

Fashion Designer
    I was hoping to get a pop up about gold dragon sale, but I did not get it. But the dragons are on sale.
    I just bought Midas and Goldwing. I'm glad I bought extra gold today morning with 20% discount for the third dragon. I do not have any gold sale now. I'm still thinking what the third dragon should be. Maybe Stainglass. My third nest is still busy with Island. I will probably speed up the hatching in a couple hours. It would be horrible to miss the third gold dragon.

Banned
    With only 3 nests I could only buy 3 that I did not have. I have more gold... and I am tempted to speed treasure off the nest so I can buy 1 more today for 800. Not happy about @800 though. ALL my gold giving dragons in ALL my accounts were bought on sale for 600.

I feel I am being robbed here. LOL Good luck everyone.

Fashion Designer
    I just bought Midas and Forbidden. Forbidden is only 6 hrs evolution time. So, hoping for a gold sale tomorrow, maybe I can get another one.
    Also not happy with the 800 gold. Going back in the wiki, some sold initially for 300. Then last sale was 600. Dang, I wish my retirement accounts would do that well!
    Last edited by Jennerwein1; 11-30-15 at 05:57 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Going for forbidden lol my first gold dragon.... At level50+

I got 2 nest best thing my forbidden is staying in nest for months lol because till now I only save 1.5million.... The habitat cost 8million if I am lucky I see forbidden in 1month time

Edit: my gold is enough for 2x forbidden but to handicap myself for months without breeding is bored as hell... N sadly we cannot breed a same second gold dragon I am still browsing the gold dragon looks I kind of like rose gold but the epic stage becomes very ugly sad sad

Banned
    I think Gilded and Treasure sell for 2000 and the others 1800 or 1600. I bought the ones that were 2000 @800 and also got midas and the other expired one.

Executive Chef
    Not quite off topic ....
    Found the best timing to get max gold from gold dragons for me anyway

1 habitat with 2 X L10 gives 10 gold every 12 hrs plus 2 or 3 mins
    4 habitats with 2 each L7 gives 8 gold at the same timing as above

So my gold reserves are slowly climbing
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    I got my two habitats out of synch Pernmagic! Silly of me! Will resynch when the 4th finishes evolving to Lvl 7 in a few hours.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    I screenshot this good info from last year's thread.

Attachment 26454

Hope it helps someone. Think best to go for expired and most expensive first. Gonna go look up link for old thread as some tremendous info in there as to strategy of buying which.
    I don't even know where the heck is that thread xD

That post needs to be uodated ahah

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567