Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Best Gold dragon to buy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by willow_12 View Post
    I have never bought a dragon from the market before. Do they go into storage? There is absolutely no way I will be able to buy a treasure terrace before then, but I would like to buy 3 gold dragons. TIA
    No, they do not go into Storage. You must have a nest available for any dragon you buy from the Market.

Quote Originally Posted by willow_12 View Post
    I have never bought a dragon from the market before. Do they go into storage? There is absolutely no way I will be able to buy a treasure terrace before then, but I would like to buy 3 gold dragons. TIA
    When you buy a dragon it doesn't go to the storage but the egg of the dragon goes directly to your empty nest and starts the incubation.
    So, you need to have an empty nest and of course an empty habitat when the incubation finishes.
    If you want 3 gold dragons, you need more than 1 nest, otherwise you have to calculate the incubation time of each gold dragon to see which dragons fit to the time that the offer remains active.
    A possible scenario would be: Sterling -> Forbidden and then whichever you prefer of the rest.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 5 gold dragons currently. I just got enough gold to where I could buy 3 gold dragons OR I could buy prime chroma plus 2 gold dragons. I can't decide what to do, but I need to decide in the next couple of hours. Opinions?

I have Rainbow Sentinel, so I don't really "need" chroma for battles. And as long as he's breedable, I could get chroma once I level up a couple more dragons.... Decisions!

Fashion Designer
    I think 800 is too much for these, I think 600 is an ok deal, but 800 means half a year payback, that isnt a good return at all. I have 8 of them, was considering finishing what I didnt have but at 800 cost I dont know.

Rhino Keeper
    800 does seem like a lot but in the end if you like the game then it is nice to support the developers.

I like that they give alot of free gold via downloading games weekly. I tend to keep away from gold traps. When accumaling a fair bit of gold I spend it before I can get trapped!

At the end of the day nobody is being forced to buy gold. The game can be played absolutely free with no gold purchases. Just need a huge amount of patience.

I enjoy playing the game. People buy x box games for so much more. Or watch a film at the cinema. The Popcorn drink and snacks cost more than these dragons let alone the movie lol. If it's entertaining enjoy yourself and treat yourself for entertainment.

New Resident
    Thank you everyone for replying, I should have read the thread more carefully as I realise someone answered my question earlier on. :-p Right, I'd better start collecting coins then and hope I have enough to buy the habitat by Monday. Thanks for the tip on it completing immediately. I have two nests so at least I can buy 2. I'm thinking goldleaf ( I battled an epic one recently and fell in love) and rose gold.

Executive Chef
    Ecxtasy - agree wholeheartedly. Very well said.

Rhino Keeper
    I am curious over one thing since this is my first gold dragon lol

Do you all buy dragons that is expire? From what I read there are 2 I believe...As yr first dragon?

Buy dragon that is cheaper to feed or short evolve time like silver, as yr first dragon?

Buy dragon that is the most expensive in market value 2000 but we get at 800 flat as your first dragon?

Buy dragon regardless of everything above but you just love the design of that dragon because it is yr first dragon lol

I am the person who goes for design n artwork of dragons regardless of rarity when I play DS, just curious since all gold dragons are 800flat lol

Edit: I love the design of forbidden sadly many of my Neighbours disagree n told me to get silver first

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by devlinholics View Post
    I am curious over one thing since this is my first gold dragon lol

Do you all buy dragons that is expire? From what I read there are 2 I believe...As yr first dragon?

Buy dragon that is cheaper to feed or short evolve time like silver, as yr first dragon?

Buy dragon that is the most expensive in market value 2000 but we get at 800 flat as your first dragon?

Buy dragon regardless of everything above but you just love the design of that dragon because it is yr first dragon lol

I am the person who goes for design n artwork of dragons regardless of rarity when I play DS, just curious since all gold dragons are 800flat lol

Edit: I love the design of forbidden sadly many of my Neighbours disagree n told me to get silver first
    I have enough gold saved to get 3 dragons, all of which I will buy based on my favorite designs. First, I will get Stainglass, because I have always envied it on other's islands, and as an Android user, this will be my first opportunity to get one
    Next, I will probably get Treasure and either Goldleaf or Gilded, because they are my next favorites (after Forbidden and White Gold, whom I have already).

Although Sterling Silver is a very smart choice (due to low evolution/incubation time and food costs), I just don't like it as much. So I am basing my decision off of looks entirely.

I hate Goldwing (aka Chicken Wing), so won't consider it. On a related note, I also wish I could trade my Rose Gold for a different gold dragon, I think she looks like one of those science diagrams of a body's musculature...gross.
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    As of today I can afford 1, and I'm going by design as well. I'm choosing between Gilded and Forbidden (I have White and Rose Gold already) and was leaning towards Gilded as it's a higher discount. But the hatching/evolution times have me leaning more towards Forbidden now.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast