Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday sale items!

Fashion Designer
    I hope they have the cabbage house on sale as that's the only thing I really need now. They better as they said ALL gem items!!!

Banned
    what exactly does the barracks give you?

Farm Supplier
    The barracks allows you to adventure more often. The adventures take twice as long though at 2 days each.

Executive Chef
    Oh, last year the items on sale were only 25% off

Farm Supplier
    Gems are normally 30% off with the sale, so if it's only 25% off and you have to buy full price gems... It may not be worth it. I refused to buy gems after the Halloween event and probably won't get a sale before Friday.
    Last edited by PinkEquinox; 11-26-15 at 08:08 AM. Reason: lol it censored me

Hmm....

Can i have 2 Ivy bakery ?

I would like to see on the market kingdom inn ( for the earth wisps) and maybe bountiful table.
    Last edited by bebitanuspuneper0864213579; 11-26-15 at 11:40 AM. Reason: my list for christmas on cs

Farm Supplier
    Ohh, old goal buildings would be fantastic ) I wouldn't mind a second Ivy's bakery either lol, too bad you can only have one

Fashion Designer
    Are items that are for sale still restricted?

I would buy another Wizard School but I have 2 already. S8 would make more from the sale if they lift the limits. Otherwise, there is nothing I will bother spending my money on for this sale.

I have gems for sale in my kingdom and I would buy some if I knew that I could buy something worthwhile. Not going to spend money though without knowing for sure because I learned from experience that the banked gems are usually scooped up by gem traps.

Ah well, maybe next year.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by weebod1 View Post
    I'd wouldn't really matter even if you had the love shack.. As S8 as always.. Like to play games.
    I've about 8 wings and no horn.. And every time I do a love quest..it's always wings I get!!!
    I have been able to craft 2 Alicorns in the last few months and haven't done the pink adventure for at least a year, so parts are still popping up from other adventures.

Has the sale started? Nothing is on sale in my kingdom!!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast