Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: New Mining dragon : Abyssal dragon (ends 1-12-16)

Executive Chef
    62 shards on hand now. 400 (for two) is a long way away, but need that Onyx!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Last 3 as follows, I believe, were not black/red:

Crystal Super Rare Y Gemstone Purple Blue
    Azurite Super Rare Y Black Blue Purple
    Garnet Super Rare y Gemstone Red

Black seems to be everywhere lately, but I think that may be in response to the players complaining black has been hard to get.

On the other hand, there has also been a lot of "pretty" dragons lately (Ice Queen, Prime Chroma, Winter Lily, Beauty to name a few)
    I agree with you Deedee
    Lots of beautiful new dragons. Lots of black hybrids. Now I need to mine hard to get 2 of this beauty. I wanna trade one for a large black gem.

New Resident
    I have a new bug, nothing I do produces bombs!! Since finishing the Garnet dragon I've hatched 5 eggs but I still have only got my left-over 3 bombs from Garnet? I'm playing on an Android if that matters. I sent an email to the address in the FAQs but no response yet (since 3am ).

Executive Chef
    It is the Evolution Temple that gives bombs.

The Breeding Den gives dynamite.

Hatching eggs gives neither.

Fashion Designer
    Doubt I will keep the first one of these as I already gphave lots of black red. If I get two which is like, I will keep the second. I would rather have tge gem to craft tigers eye. I am in the oricess of trading Amber now for the other gem.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Executive Chef
    I was going for two on the basis of getting the Onyx for a crafting dragon, but now I have two Cursed Rose dragons, so one may go for an Onyx.

Half way to the first anyway, with an Infinity, a Unicorn and heaps of others waiting to be evolved.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    I come across new bugs everyday, wow.

So I had 25 bombs and the first three rounds went perfectly smooth, but then suddenly the next round showed me a mine that had holes in it from my previous round. I just used my bombs anyway and I could even use my bombs where the old holes were.
    Attachment 26346

The next round showed me the old and new holes.
    Attachment 26347

Then the loading symbol appeared and after some time it resetted everything. I got all my bombs back, but it's still weird because I just started the game.

Never heard of that bug before.
    It's happened to me a few times and it always resets itself. Luckily, I don't lose bombs. It can be frustrating cuz maybe I collected 10 pieces then it resets and when I do it again maybe I only find 5 pieces :/

When it happens to me eventually the lil Dragon comes up saying "processing" so my dumb WiFi is losing its connection even though I see I am still connected. I take it as a connection issue.
    Level 107 in DS! 206 Dragons!
    My storm ID is diner2u feel free to add me!
    5 Diamond Dragons: Diamond 15, Quetzal, Crusader 10, Mercury & Infinity
    5 Champions: Warrior Princess 10, Warrior Prince, Gilded Knight 10, Rose Knight & Chariot + 2 in storage: Skeletal Knight & Dueler
    2 Gold Dragons: White Gold & Stainglass

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty631 View Post
    I have a new bug, nothing I do produces bombs!! Since finishing the Garnet dragon I've hatched 5 eggs but I still have only got my left-over 3 bombs from Garnet? I'm playing on an Android if that matters. I sent an email to the address in the FAQs but no response yet (since 3am ).
    evolution tample gives you bombs.so when you evolve dragons you get bombs. I get only explosives when I breed dragons. I'm on android too.
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 11-30-15 at 02:48 AM. Reason: wrong mesage

Fashion Designer
    sorry if this has been asked before, is there a upper limit how many bomb storage can hold?
    i see the storage count kept at 25 for a long time, and i have keep evolving dragons all the time but the bomb count did not grow.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    sorry if this has been asked before, is there a upper limit how many bomb storage can hold?
    i see the storage count kept at 25 for a long time, and i have keep evolving dragons all the time but the bomb count did not grow.
    25 is the limit. You need to use some if you want to save any more from your temple.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast