Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Prime Chroma Dragon : Nov 24 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    Drachenia, thank you very much for posting the list of possible fails when breeding Prime Chroma dragon! It convinced me and I bought it right away! I am quite sure I could never breed it because there are so many possible fails, and also rainbow and pink elements split very often so the chance to get the Prime Chroma are lower than to get a Diamond dragon, I think.
    I agree .... Thanks for all the info ...... Think I may be making the same decision especially as I do not have any primes and only slowly getting my best dragons to L 12-15 .... And my L15 RS is brilliant
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    I bought it as soon as I saw it. Last tournament there was an occasion I could have really used a pink rainbow and I am terrible at breeding rainbows, in fact I was shocked when I managed sour candy. I have tryed endlessly for the tiedye to no avail. Forget double or triple. Add that this was a prime made the buy a no brainer.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Executive Chef
    Raspier, Pernmagic, Simdiva - you three have convinced me! This will be my second purchase of a breedable, so I suppose my self-imposed rule has gone out the window now.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Fashion Designer
    Glad you joined the smart crew Deede , no seriously I believe it's a great decision and a oower buy. One that none of us will regret. But I bet people that don't get it will regret it lol.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know when the sale ends? Thanks!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    Glad you joined the smart crew Deede , no seriously I believe it's a great decision and a oower buy. One that none of us will regret. But I bet people that don't get it will regret it lol.
    Mine was on the nest last night ...... Too good an offer to refuse especially with a long line of fails or feeding to get a rainbow prime
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Mine was on the nest last night ...... Too good an offer to refuse especially with a long line of fails or feeding to get a rainbow prime
    We are The Chroma Crew!

One of my original game objectives was to not buy breedable dragons, but I have since learnt there is breedable and then there is "almost impossible to breed"! I don't want to make a habit of it though. Rainbows seem to come to my island quite easily, but I Struggle with pink/white hybrids totally. Unless they are Cupcakes, they are like commons on my island!

Yes, definitely an offer not to pass up.

Rhino Keeper
    i joined the chroma crew as well. sInce it is prime I assume when mine hatches it will be at level 15, right? If so, it is an even better deal. It will be my first prime dragon too and it also being rainbow is another plus. I did not buy the diamond dragon when it was first offered and it took me forever before I bred one. I didn't want to repeat that mistake again.

Fashion Designer
    LocalNews, no, it will be level 1 when it will hatch. Mine hatched today morning, it's my first prime dragon. You need level 15 parents to breed a prime dragon.

Executive Chef
    I think LocalNews was being facetious, Rasike.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast