Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Sale 11-24-15(Now Expired)

Executive Chef
    Can anyone tell me till when these dragons are available (and at this price?)

I want Prime Chroma, Naga, Dream, Camelot, Bliss and Mischief... too bad I don't have the money to buy them all

It's too much... and black friday still has to come.. Or is this the black friday offer?

Nightclub Owner
    The sale ends on 11/29 (Sunday). I don't know what time.

ETA: These dragons are also breedable until then according to Elsa. My plan is to try for a couple of the Rare ones and maybe purchase a couple of the Super Rares. Good luck
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fattom19 View Post
    Can someone please let me know exactly whatn I would need to breed the prime chroma dragon? Thanks in advance
    Woukd need prime dragons ie level fifteen dragons that have all three components, rainbow, pink and white

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    Woukd need prime dragons ie level fifteen dragons that have all three components, rainbow, pink and white
    do both parents have to be level 15 or just one

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by feonalily View Post
    Prime(rainbow & pink) & Light / tye dye(rainbow & white) & virtue / or rainbow & any white & pink or if a dragon did already have those 3 colors and was lv 15 it could be bread with any lower lv diamond. I bread the prime white and red, I think prime power, from a lv 15 virtue and lv 10 diamond, the lv 15 virtue counted as both lv 15 red and white

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Two level 15 parents with Rainbow/Pink/White colors. Good luck
    I want this but i don't have any parents at 15 so I guess I will have to pass...

Banned
    ****, I have all of these dragons. I need the dragons that android hasn't gotten a chance at ever.

Like 20 champion type dragons
    Underworld
    Platinum
    Magnetic
    Apherdite
    Ares
    Posiden
    Magma

These are the ones I really want

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by feonalily View Post
    Both do

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    All 18 Arctics epic

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Prime(rainbow & pink) & Light / tye dye(rainbow & white) & virtue / or rainbow & any white & pink or if a dragon did already have those 3 colors and was lv 15 it could be bread with any lower lv diamond. I bread the prime white and red, I think prime power, from a lv 15 virtue and lv 10 diamond, the lv 15 virtue counted as both lv 15 red and white
    The virtue must have split, you were lucky. Wouldn't be nice in this case lol

All 18 Arctics epic

Banned
    The virtue must have split, you were lucky. Wouldn't be nice in this case lol
    Yep the virtue did split, so only needing one dragon is possible just not with this one, that's why I said IF you had a lv 15 dragon with all 3 of these colors and a lower than 15 lv diamond. Obviously we don't have a dragon with these 3 colors, besides Prime Chroma just released. I was just putting it out there. So basically one could get all the previous prime dragons without ever raising white or red to 15 ;-)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast