Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Dragon Sale 11-24-15(Now Expired)

Rhino Keeper
    so mad try 5 days non stop spent all of my gold for speeding up breeding and the result , is nothing I always got common and the other one which i have and dont need it anymore and also for the DT event all of my food is being waste by that crazy beast dragon and now im stuck feeding up cursed rose to lv 10 about 12000 need and still need to battle 5 time while the timer will over about 17 hours again . So dissapointed though cause i cant get cherry blossom,camelot,dream ,and poetry even with boosted breed ((((
    543 unique dragons
    Total unique dragons = 543/649
    Missing dragons =105

STOP PLAYING THIS GAME

Ultra Rare Collection = 4 Diamond dragons,2 infinity dragons, 1 crusader dragon,3 quetzal dragons,2 gold dragons,4 mercury dragons,3 anubis dragons,2 unicorn dragons,1 helios dragon,1 Black diamond,1 icicle dragon ,1 snow angel,1 icecrown
    Total = 13/19
    Champion collection = 35/41 +3 rose knight
    Prime collection Total 3/7

LEVEL : 168

Executive Chef
    Tried breeding Naga, with boosted breeding, got 4 Fire Dragons - and a Virtue.. Argh.. 33 hours to waste..

Farm Supplier

Angry

I am so frustrated, I needed to tell someone... I waited for one of my nests to become available, and finally I bought Morning Glory. Then the game reseted and there is no egg on the nest and the expired dragons are gone. Is it so ^%^%$% hard to put a countdown clock, S8???
    Last edited by volissos; 11-29-15 at 12:45 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Farm Supplier
    My game doesnt have these dragons available any longer. I only got Morning Glory. Oh well I figured we would have until reset tonight but whatever I wasn't thrilled with these dragons anyways.

Now I can get my nests empty for the treasure dragons that are going on sale tomorrow. I just hope we all get a gold sale tomorrow or else I wont be buying any!

Rhino Keeper
    These are really gone? In the middle of a Sunday afternoon?

Executive Chef
    Yep frustrating. Can only buy and place so many on nests at a time. I had 2 more dragons I wanted to
    Get. Crazy time to end the sale...
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    Omg!!! Noooo I just got diamond fail with aroura/gold was trying for several dragons like mischief and morning glory but diamond fail seriuoly 😫😫😫
    Can anyone tell till when is this boost breed available and till when these all dragons are staying in market ???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Omg!!! Noooo I just got diamond fail with aroura/gold was trying for several dragons like mischief and morning glory but diamond fail seriuoly ������
    Can anyone tell till when is this boost breed available and till when these all dragons are staying in market ???
    They've already left the market mate. Boosted breeding is until 11/30 but I'm not sure what time it ends..

Rhino Keeper
    Congratulations!

The expired dragons that were brought back were removed earlier today (Sunday) at 1:30pm EST.

Fashion Designer
    I would love for them to put a timer somewhere at the market, so we can see how long dragons will be available. I spent some gold for nothing because I wanted to use Boosted Breeding and was trying for the expired dragons. But now I learn they weren't even available anymore sigh
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789