Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Winter: New Update (IOS) : Nov 23 2015

Rhino Keeper
    I just saw the prompt and I'm excited too! Time to churn out tickets. I recently expanded twice, so I only have a few tickets left.

Fashion Designer
    Where do notifications come from?

Banned
    It looks like an expansion to that gold thing in the bottom of our screens. I also have two expansion permits I haven't used yet. I wonder if they mean those as well? I'm still churning out endless lanterns to extend what I've already bought.

The quickest way to churn out tickets is the egg/chicken trade. They're easy to get and only have about a two hour produce time.
    Last edited by rulerofjennyville; 11-30-15 at 06:22 PM.

Farm Supplier

Gold dome at bottom of screen

Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    It looks like an expansion to that gold thing in the bottom of our screens. I also have two expansion permits I haven't used yet. I wonder if they mean those as well? I'm still churning out endless lanterns to extend what I've already bought.

The quickest way to churn out tickets is the egg/chicken trade. They're easy to get and only have about a two hour produce time.
    Has anyone noticed that 2 of the little cherub statues at the base of the gold dome are broken/missing parts? Just a curiosity.

I had a notification I didn't catch, something about "wisp in the woods" can anyone tell me what the rest said?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by isabeland View Post
    I had a notification I didn't catch, something about "wisp in the woods" can anyone tell me what the rest said?
    Hmmm - maybe those earth wisps? If they're going to have us expand then we'll need them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BahSunFarms View Post
    I just saw the prompt and I'm excited too! Time to churn out tickets. I recently expanded twice, so I only have a few tickets left.
    I updated my game but haven't seen any notification can someone clarify please

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    It's just a feature in an iOS device if you link notifications to your game. You get a pop up at the top of your screen or in bulk thru the notifications menu.

Banned
    So - since they sent us a message saying we should build up our trade tickets by Thursday - and since today is Thursday - are we expecting a challenge to start today?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    If you're playing on an apple device, go under settings and find your game. Click on it and it will ask you if you want to be sent notifications. Slide it to yes.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast