Thread: Bygone Ballroom Habitat

Rhino Keeper

Bygone Ballroom Habitat

Don't have a pic sry. Its 250 gold - Pink/White/Purple - Holds 4 dragons

Looks like the perfect habitat to go with the Ice Queen...S8 thinks they are slick.

Patiently holding out for the supposed imminent Black Friday sale but this pair has me wavering....

The Honorable Panda
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Tale as old as time...
    True as it can be...

Beauty & the Beast is my favorite, ever!! This makes me so happy. But the timing! UGH...

Idk what to do about black Friday sale!! I can't afford to buy more gold, but if I buy this I won't have enough gold left in time to get anything else when the sale happens. Decisions, decisions...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    Tale as old as time...
    True as it can be...

Beauty & the Beast is my favorite, ever!! This makes me so happy. But the timing! UGH...

Idk what to do about black Friday sale!! I can't afford to buy more gold, but if I buy this I won't have enough gold left in time to get anything else when the sale happens. Decisions, decisions...
    I think this habitat is on sale until December 4th, but you should double check the popup (or someone else can correct me). In that case you have some time to look at the Black Friday deals to see if there is anything else you want.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    I think this habitat is on sale until December 4th, but you should double check the popup (or someone else can correct me). In that case you have some time to look at the Black Friday deals to see if there is anything else you want.
    Oh yay! Thank you - you're so right! I was half-asleep when I saw the pop up ad the first time.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I'm not buying anything until after the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale(s). Otherwise I'd snap this up; it's lovely.