Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pantheon Pool

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi everyone! Please update your original Dragon Story game for the fix for New Dawn buildings not displaying in the Market.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Hi everyone! Please update your original Dragon Story game for the fix for New Dawn buildings not displaying in the Market.
    Yay! Thank you for telling us about the fix Elsa

Edit: I just tried playing that version, though- the crashing is awful. Even worse than before. Game stays open for about 7 secs, then crashes. Not even enough time to collect food. Any chance of bringing this the devs attention? Because it is currently unplayable.
    Last edited by redstar177; 11-24-15 at 10:00 PM.
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    On my Galaxy S6 this update is a VAST improvement! While not yet perfect, the Storage response is noticeably improved. Mining is also much better.

I haven't tried visiting neighbours yet, but my experience with the update is very positive.

Edit: Only managed to visit two neighbours over 100 before it crashed, so thought I'd try again. The second time I was able to visit SEVEN neighbours over level 100 and it still did not crash. Perhaps the first attempt cleared something on the client side, but wow, I haven't been able to visit neighbours over 100 for ages, so to visit seven is an improvement.

It looks to me as if there is new code running between neighbour visit, as the step of going to the next neighbour seems, from memory, to be a little slower, but if this solves the crashing problem, I'm happy. Mind you, I didn't try to visit all 170 neighbours!
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 11-24-15 at 10:52 PM.

Executive Chef
    Sorry Redstar177 that my experience is so different to yours. What device are you playing on? I have food due in an hour, will make a point of collecting on the Android.

Executive Chef
    Food collected and planted smooth as silk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12