Thread: Losing coins!!

Losing coins!!

Been noticing my coin count has been drastically decreasing. Just noticed today that when I collect from habitats the total goes down instead of up!! And there is also a negative in front of my total count of coins!! I just sent a message to TL so hopefully they take care of it, but just letting all of you know in case you are losing coins too.

The Honorable Panda
    Please try restarting your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please try restarting your game.
    I've tried restarting, I even deleted and reinstalled. Now it won't even let me buy anything and says not enough coins!! I have over 2 billion, but falling fast when I collect from habitats!! Any other ideas? Thanks Kooky for helping with this

The Honorable Panda
    Make sure you are the playing the most current version of the game
    Regular version for IOS and android.

You can also try deleting and redownloading the game . ( you will not lose your game progress)

If you still have issues, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    A negative Coin balance means you've collected more Coins than the game (or any game) is able to display. It looks like it's going down for you, but on the server side it's still adding to the balance.

Kooky's advice is correct, please emails support@storm8.com for assistance and private message me the ticket number.

Farm Supplier

My coins go minus when collecting

At the moment where my coin total is there is a minus sign. When I collect the coins they are plus but the total goes minus. On a plus note,when I pay for crops instead of minus 75,000 for each farm it adds. So I can't collect my coins at the moment unless I want my total to go down. Anyone having the same problem or got an answer how to fix it? I have sent in a request on the 12th Dec but no answer as yet!

Fashion Designer
    I remember seeing a thread similar to this. If I remember correctly that happens when you have a ridiculous amount of coins and it messes with how the system displays it

Executive Chef
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Yes, that's the one.

This was Elsa's reply on the thread, this looks like it's the same situation
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    A negative Coin balance means you've collected more Coins than the game (or any game) is able to display. It looks like it's going down for you, but on the server side it's still adding to the balance.

Kooky's advice is correct, please emails support@storm8.com for assistance and private message me the ticket number.

The Honorable Panda
    Merging threads. Please email support as stated in previous post.
    Thanks!