Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Deleting from Storage - pros & cons (Elsa?)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Huh? I think you mean version 2.3.1.1g right cause that what it show on my tab. But really, the app run much faster on my device after the update.
    Seriously? Well, you're the first one I've heard that from. Either people don't notice a difference or they have the same problem I have - We can barely play it anymore because it crashes so badly and so often. (I have to play the Halloween version or use my SO's phone because I can't even open the normal version after the latest update.)
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Fashion Designer
    Scrolling takes at least a minute time! If the newest items show at first in the storage we need less scrolling. So that will helps a little bit too... But if we can't re-use the parts please delete them after the dragon has expired.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    Oh man. Everytime I accidentally click at the Storage button I'm just so annoyed because I'll have to wait at least a full minute until it opens and then it's not even fully loaded, no. Scrolling through that thing is nearly impossible because it just takes so freaking long.
    Thank God for the option to only show dragons in storage. I would probably go crazy if I had to scroll though all that junk to find my new dragon.

I mostly use a tablet and as you said, it's ridiculous that it takes so long to load for most people.
    Maybe most people would even have less problems with crashes if S8 just deleted all that pointless stuff from time to time or let us delete it manually.

tl;dr I completely agree with you.
    When I hit the button by accident, I force close the game and start all over. With the long wait and the lagginess I'm too scared I'll tap the screen and lose gold somehow, or nest a dragon by accident (have done this before).

I don't mind the extra parts in storage though I avoid them when I can by not mining or battling once I've crafted. Storage wouldn't be so bad if weren't so slow and laggy, because once you access it you can click on the tab you need. The only time you actually need to scroll the whole thing is during world events to find the first prize. I would like to see S8 do more Venetian dragon like events in the future or come up with other creative uses for the extra parts.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    would like to see S8 do more Venetian dragon like events in the future or come up with other creative uses for the extra parts.
    Let's make a Frakenstein's Monster dragon where we use all our leftover pieces Bow from the Sweet Tooth, a second head from Azurite, tail from Basilisk, wings from Crystal etc
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Rhino Keeper
    It must be the hoarder in me, but I like the items in storage- I consider them souvenirs. Unless S8 wants to convert them to gold, I'd rather they stay.

It would be nice if there was an option for those that don't want to keep them.

Banned
    This has been a long term issue just like the animated dragons causing lag for many users on older systems. If TL could fix it.... I am sure they would. We are still waiting.

Executive Chef
    There has been an Android update? I haven't noticed any difference on my Galaxy S6, not that I play on it much, usually on the iPad.

As stated above, I NEVER risk going into Storage on the S6. Not ever.

My question is why is there such a dramatic difference between iOS and Android? The back end database is the same, so it must be the app. Or are iPhones as bad, not all iOS devices are better?

Fashion Designer
    Perhaps extra pieces could be converted to Leftover pieces to craft a Mouldy dragon that looks like a piece of cheese that's been in the fridge for too long
    Or just put them in a separate category or hide the trash altogether. Don't show us what we can't use

Executive Chef
    I would be content if the newer stuff appeared at the top of storage and the older parts just drifted to the bottom.

I came to the forum to post that the new android version (2.3.1.1.g) causes numerous crashes and even worse devices' restarts (i have never faced such problems in the past) and surprisingly i didn't find any similar reports in the bug section, but only in this thread!
    So, if noone reports this severe bug, how would we hope that teamlava will fix it with a new better version?

By the way, i am completely agree with the storage problem that is mentioning here and i am sorry that i high-jacked the thread!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast