Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unwanted game ads?????(Android users mainly)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    actually, now that the bubble mania goal has been released, i'm getting popups for that and don't see BS2 ones anymore. so it fixed itself before i could try it!
    Good to hear that! Fyi its reading device and not account. So if it happens again, download on your other devices too. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    What about those of us with android tablets who get a not compatible with your device message?
    I'm very sorry, deekathleen, there's no solution for your issue at this point.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Good to hear that! Fyi its reading device and not account. So if it happens again, download on your other devices too. Thanks.
    Okay, I figured that was the problem. My phone's just so old that I haven't got enough free memory to download new games--I'll have to delete castle story I guess. Thanks for info!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Okay, I figured that was the problem. My phone's just so old that I haven't got enough free memory to download new games--I'll have to delete castle story I guess. Thanks for info!
    You're most welcome.

Executive Chef

I'm very sorry, deekathleen, there's no solution for your issue at this point.
    Thanks for looking into it.
    Did they give any reason why some of these games work on some android devices and not others?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Thanks for looking into it.
    Did they give any reason why some of these games work on some android devices and not others?
    You're most welcome. Nope. Perhaps you like to send an email to support@storm8.com stating your devices and the games you are interested in. That way, they help you with specific questions.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-19-15 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Typo

Executive Chef
    You're most welcome. Nope. Perhaps you like to send an email to support@storm8.com stating your devies and the games you are interested in. That way, they help you with specific questions.
    Thanks. I'm not so much interested in the games as I am in not having annoying pop ups constantly. [] Thanks for finding out what you could though.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-19-15 at 06:04 AM. Reason: Comment on Support

My sister and I are getting this horrible pop ups all the time! Whenever we enter the game, just play for a few seconds and they appear. Close the game, start again and there they are. It's getting horribly annoying!!!

Plus I haven't even gotten the goal to download those games for gems, I'm only getting all those pop ups out of the blue!! It's horrible, please check it!

PS: we're having this "attack of pop ups", as we call it, both in RS and in BS.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chubilis View Post

PS: we're having this "attack of pop ups", as we call it, both in RS and in BS.
    Join the club, and can't even download the games to get rid of them. Been dealing with it for months now.

And it's not just android devices, it's Apple devices, too

Any word on it? Because it's too annoying to keep playing at a normal pace!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast