Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Ice Queen Dragon June 12 2018 RELISTED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stashlova View Post
    Someone from S8 please respond to this as i dont wanna waste time on trying to breed the Ice Queen if she is really gone. I saw her on my boosted breed pop up as well but she isnt in the market on Android.
    If she isn't in the market, she's not available. They probably just used her image on the promotional photo
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    If she isn't in the market, she's not available. They probably just used her image on the promotional photo
    but this isent fair!!! usualy if the dragon is on pop you can breed it.but thay only make us full.I'm waising my time on this dragon all the time and I'm not even neer to get it!
    I just got 18 houer breed with Banshee and Air...what that supouse to be ?
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 11-29-15 at 09:02 AM. Reason: not finished

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    but this isent fair!!! usualy if the dragon is on pop you can breed it.but thay only make us full.I'm waising my time on this dragon all the time and I'm not even neer to get it!
    I just got 18 houer breed with Banshee and Air...what that supouse to be ?
    I totally understand your anger. I was never interested in Ice Queen Dragon, but it sucks that they use her picture to promote Boosted Breeding.

And you got a Poetry Dragon (or Prime Energy if your Banshee and Air are level 15).
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    I totally understand your anger. I was never interested in Ice Queen Dragon, but it sucks that they use her picture to promote Boosted Breeding.

And you got a Poetry Dragon (or Prime Energy if your Banshee and Air are level 15).
    Probobly its Poetry because I dont have any dragon at lvl 15.this breeding is to get those dragons on sale .in betwen breedin I got Peace dragon.maybe I should try some others from that sale.

Executive Chef
    Re-listed for BF 2016

The Honorable Panda
    Relisted !
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Relisted !
    But is she breedable???

Banned
    Can *ANYONE* tell me if this is breedable? She doesn't say "not available by breeding" in her description, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I've been trying on both accounts since she came out a few days ago and have had zero luck, but she is Super Rare. I would just like to know if I should keep breeding for her or use my breeding dens for something I can actually obtain.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Can *ANYONE* tell me if this is breedable? She doesn't say "not available by breeding" in her description, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I've been trying on both accounts since she came out a few days ago and have had zero luck, but she is Super Rare. I would just like to know if I should keep breeding for her or use my breeding dens for something I can actually obtain.
    I checked the Codex and it says 'Breedable" so I think so. Just got 24 hours with Pearl and March Mayham, hoping it's Ice Queen but most likely a Sunrise

*edited to add it was a Sunrise but as a bonus, it fulfilled a Bingo square so I wasn’t entirely disappointed it wasn’t Ice Queen
    Last edited by desraymlp; 06-16-18 at 06:36 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Yes she is. I just got her.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request