Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Dueler Dragon - Tournament- Nov 17, 2015

Rhino Keeper
    20. Barbarian ~~~~~~ fire1 ( I seriously am prepare to do Long battles with it so I am going to rotate fire10 n any random epic maybe green or blue but...)
    21. Healer ~~~~~~~~ fire10 Lost:fire1 (obviously I sold fire1)
    22. Father ~~~~~~~~ magic9 Lost:water10
    23. Sugarplum ~~~~~ forest1 Lost: spirit queen6 n 2x forest10
    24. Sorcerer ~~~~~~ fire10 Lost: forest10
    25. Bladewing ~~~~~ fire1 KO Lost: fire10, fire1, diamond9, skeletal knight7 (I use speed round here, so I pull out the big ***s but they still lost)
    26. Paradise ~~~~~~ fire10
    27. Musketeer ~~~~~ fire10
    28. Red queen ~~~~~ fire10
    29. Forbidden ~~~~~ magic9 (lost fire1, fire10)
    30. Dueler ~~~~~~~ yellow10 Lost: too many (not going to lie but I took a day n a half beating it lost many fire1 n random dragons)

Total Gold use: 20, (5x speed rounds)

What do you expect from a lvl50 till now

Not going to lie but I stop seeing the charts at barbarian, I felt it is just random, of coz if u have lvl15 dragons just use them. You can compare the result every1 is different some diamond15 beat it some lost

Full results on page2 if anyone bothers
    Good luck everyone

Executive Chef
    29- Forbidden < baby Gold (KO) (my epic Gold is in the spa healing from musketeer)
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Rhino Keeper
    Well just finished tourney. I got the champion Dueler dragon!! In addition to that I have a Musical dragon on the nest!! What a super Saturday. I am so thrilled I am tickled pink. My levepn7 whitecgem got the finish. Wahooty!! I love this game it's so exciting.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    The tales aren't awful just not enjoying all of it this week.
    We had lost power for days, then our furnace went out. Now our septic is acting up, and I have 15 people coming for thanksgiving in 5 days. I have a million things to do! Overwhelmed I suppose.
    Good luck!
    wow jjblueyes, you really have your hands full, i really wish i could come to help you with your Thanksgiving preparations. Wish you all the best and Happy Thanksgiving
    What was yesterday, may not be today, and what is today, may not be tomorrow. Live in the moment

If Opportunity doesn't knock, Build a Door

Add me if you wish, i have 2 accounts now
    LOONEY_GUL
    ENCHANTEDG

Rhino Keeper
    i hate dueler 15 fails already
    543 unique dragons
    Total unique dragons = 543/649
    Missing dragons =105

STOP PLAYING THIS GAME

Ultra Rare Collection = 4 Diamond dragons,2 infinity dragons, 1 crusader dragon,3 quetzal dragons,2 gold dragons,4 mercury dragons,3 anubis dragons,2 unicorn dragons,1 helios dragon,1 Black diamond,1 icicle dragon ,1 snow angel,1 icecrown
    Total = 13/19
    Champion collection = 35/41 +3 rose knight
    Prime collection Total 3/7

LEVEL : 168

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedG View Post
    wow jjblueyes, you really have your hands full, i really wish i could come to help you with your Thanksgiving preparations. Wish you all the best and Happy Thanksgiving
    Awe that's super sweet. When can you get here? The septic decided to give me fits this morning so I've avoided using water, cleaning is hard without it. Laundry, dishes...it's gotta settle down right?!?
    Thanks for caring
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    1- Thanksgiving < Athletic (KO)
    2- Flamingo < White Rose (Bm)
    Game reset and had to replay 2&3!
    3- Flamingo < Guardian (Bmm) -I have had to redo 3 several times now....
    4- Peace < Divine (bmm) lost bubble gum, lightening and a champ (all 90 percent chance to beat it)
    5- Maple < Marshmellow (KO)
    6- Poseidon < Marshmellow (Bm)
    7- Turkey < lightning (bmm)
    8-Metal < Banshee 13 (KO)
    9- Sphinx < Time travel (bmm)
    Had to redo this round
    10- lovelight < Secret (KO)
    11-Sugar Skull < Aether (bmm) lost vampire
    12-Illuminist < Lighthouse (bmm) lost Venetian
    13-Troll < Landworm (KO)
    14- Royal < Starburst (KO)
    15- Tanuki < Rainbow sentinel (bmm)
    16- Caesar < Guardian ( Bm)
    17- Watermelon < England (Bm)
    18- Secret < Astro (bM) Lost rainbow sentinel
    19- Capricorn < Eclipse (KO)
    20- Barbarian < Diamond 14 (bM)
    21- Healer < Ruby (KO)
    22- Father < Amazon (bmm) lost 2 champs
    23- Sugar Plum < Jade (bmm)
    24- Sorcerer < Rainbow sentinel (KO) lost nouveau
    25- Bladewing < Gold (Bm) first try? Crazy after the start I had....
    26- Paradise < Diamond 14 (Bm) Lost Marshmellow, lightening, 3 champs, gold, divine, unicorn, chandelier & quetzal
    27- Musketeer < Marshmellow (Bm) lost forest, diamond 14, quetzal, gold, 3 champs, fire 12
    28- Red Queen < Air < lost shadow, secret, amphora, sparkler, usa, maple 14, more then 5 champs
    29- Forbidden < baby Gold (KO) (my epic Gold is in the spa healing from musketeer)
    30- Dueler < Infinity (Bm) Lost diamond 14

So only one loss to dueler. I was reading for a fight. 35+ in the spa. I don't know if it will ever be back to zero at this point!

I stopped counting my losses & resetting rounds that I had to
    Battle more then once at 40. So more then 40
    Losses and combined redos. My goodness. Rough tourney. Blessed to be finishing a day early considering!

Congrats to everyone who got the little beast and go luck to all who are still fighting. Good luck all!!

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Two days on Bladewing. Throwing everything from ultra rares to commons at it, all lost.

Executive Chef
    Mythdefied, this might sound crazy, but have you restarted your device in that time? I can't remember what it was I was stuck on, might have been breeding endless Mists I think, and EnchantedG suggested I restart my device. Don't know whether it did any good, but I stopped getting Mists.

Fashion Designer
    Struggled with a number of rounds in this tournament. Was prepared to battle all day against Dueler but got him in my first attempt with Cleopatra 10. Happy and surprised to be done early.
    I usually choose my dragon based on the colours/types strengths and weaknesses against the opponents'. Using Champs continuously just never works for me. That being said, it seems it is often a **** shoot as well. After losing to a dragon a number of times, I will often just scroll down and randomly choose one of mine to battle with no rhyme or reason....and win. Go figure.

Congrats to those that have won and good luck to everyone still fighting.