Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story - Black Friday 2015

Executive Chef

Lightbulb Farm Story - Black Friday 2015

Hello!

Do you S8 consider doing a black Friday sale this year ? Could you do a mass release of all boxes content OUTSIDE of the box or at least the holiday ones like Christmas related, I would also like to have the beach hut from a box (can't remember which one). Also a sale on the LTOs of past years would be welcomed.

Please consider!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I'm hoping for a Black Friday sale too. Please throw your loyal customers a crumb.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi everybody,Team Lava and Storm 8.For this black friday,I'd like to see these items in the limited time offer :

The Weekend Getaway

The Limbo Party

and The Dog Mansion

I really like these items and I hope we'll find them for the black Friday limited time offer.

New Resident
    Well seems no Black Friday sale for us farmers and I'm sad! Saved up my gems just for today! Why did you have to disappoint us farmers???

I expected a sale of some older things today but nothing. Too bad because since they have not released anything new at all this year I think they would at least reissue older things or box items. Just nothing to spend gems on in this game that I don't already have and yet they still have gem sales from time to time. What is the point if there is nothing to buy?

Executive Chef
    S8 can't even give a decent BF sale in B, R, F, PS & much-less in farm.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    For the last few days when starting the game I received a message that there was going to be a black friday sale on animals (pets), but no sale showed up today. Did anyone else get this message? The message showed a dapple grey horse, tan Corgi and many other animals. Very dissappointed. I wanted to buy several.

Fashion Designer
    On my game, all buildings are on sale for Black Friday, but I am at my limit for all buildings. I finally bought the ice cream shop last week when I leveled up. But this leaves nothing for me to buy today! You'd think they would raise the limit on the buildings so those of us who have been long term, loyal players would have SOMETHING to buy. I am disappointed. (On the other hand, I got my Thankful cat today, which reminds me to be thankful!)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by segelj View Post
    For the last few days when starting the game I received a message that there was going to be a black friday sale on animals (pets), but no sale showed up today. Did anyone else get this message? The message showed a dapple grey horse, tan Corgi and many other animals. Very dissappointed. I wanted to buy several.
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    On my game, all buildings are on sale for Black Friday, but I am at my limit for all buildings. I finally bought the ice cream shop last week when I leveled up. But this leaves nothing for me to buy today! You'd think they would raise the limit on the buildings so those of us who have been long term, loyal players would have SOMETHING to buy. I am disappointed. (On the other hand, I got my Thankful cat today, which reminds me to be thankful!)
    This forum is for Farm Story 1. For Farm 2, please see
    Farm Story 2 | Discussions
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Kooky, I know offering a Black Friday sale is not within your control, but we are all so sad and disappointed. If only TL would see there is so much potential left in this game because it is unique.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast