Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Castle Story install pop up

Fashion Designer
    You can't miss the new pop-ups they are filling the hole screen! But only from the games I played all the 3 goals after installing them. I played other games before I started DS (about 6 months ago now), yes because of a goal to get some keys, or what it was like gold in DS... This goals are most of the time for a month or so, after that it's out of the list goals for DS.

Fashion Designer
    Kooky/S8
    I have done everything now to check. The pop-up of a game don't shows up (so far) if the game is installed on my device. Deleting will bring it back! Last pop-up now is from Bakery Story 2! That was a new game for me and I finished the last quest last week I think... Deleted it after that. This means all games that has a limited quest at the moment must on your device. Otherwise I get nearly every 10 minutes a pop-up during planting upgrapes... That means at least 4 games, I don't play! Also needed normal DS and Halloween version, because some things can't be done in normal, some not in Halloween. Most devices haven't a capacity to place them all and the more is on your device the slower it will be, so more crashes if you play DS. :-/
    Don't have to say that this must be changed, I think...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Kooky/S8
    I have done everything now to check. The pop-up of a game don't shows up (so far) if the game is installed on my device. Deleting will bring it back! Last pop-up now is from Bakery Story 2! That was a new game for me and I finished the last quest last week I think... Deleted it after that. This means all games that has a limited quest at the moment must on your device. Otherwise I get nearly every 10 minutes a pop-up during planting upgrapes... That means at least 4 games, I don't play! Also needed normal DS and Halloween version, because some things can't be done in normal, some not in Halloween. Most devices haven't a capacity to place them all and the more is on your device the slower it will be, so more crashes if you play DS. :-/
    Don't have to say that this must be changed, I think...
    Unfortunately, if the game has been deleted from the device or you're playing on another account that doesn't have progress in the game, you will be receiving the popups.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-19-15 at 12:24 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I keep getting the Castle Story pop up too, even though I already have it on my phone as my daughter plays it. Very annoying!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Unfortunately, if the game has been deleted from the device or you're playing on another account that doesn't have progress in the game, you will be receiving the popups.
    But i do not have 2 accounts, and i keep getting bubble mania pop ups. This account, redstar177, cleared 60 or so levels for the gold before i deleted it. So why am i still getting the pop ups? I think thus is a system wide issue, not user end

Fashion Designer
    2nd id I play on an other device, so that isn't it! If S8 don't changes it it will **** DS! I can't play DS with all the pop-ups 100 times everyday and I can't have all S8 games installed on my device! And I'm sure I'm not the only one...

Executive Chef
    I was getting the one for castle, I'm now getting a pop-up for bubble several times a day whenever I open a story game. It's so annoying that I have actually played this to a high level long ago and I keep getting the stupid, useless add.

I don't mind gem offers at all, I'm actually glad when I do get them but this is just unacceptable since there's no reward coming from these pop-ups, it's just spamming.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    So you're saying these pop ups are permanent now? How is this a problem now all of a sudden? The pop ups for your other bad games never showed up unless there was a quest. Why is it bugged now?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    But i do not have 2 accounts, and i keep getting bubble mania pop ups. This account, redstar177, cleared 60 or so levels for the gold before i deleted it. So why am i still getting the pop ups? I think thus is a system wide issue, not user end
    If it were system wide, I'd have the same problem. I don't. It is certainly very curious.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123