Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story install pop up

Castle Story install pop up

Keep getting a pop up to install Castle Story every time i open dragon story and periodically if i have the game open for awhile on android. How do I get rid of this without installing the game? I would install it but there is no quest for it, just the pop up

edit(KP)

Unfortunately, if the game has been deleted from the device or you're playing on another account that doesn't have progress in the game, you will be receiving the popups.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-19-15 at 12:25 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by edd2309 View Post
    Keep getting a pop up to install Castle Story every time i open dragon story and periodically if i have the game open for awhile on android. How do I get rid of this without installing the game? I would install it but there is no quest for it, just the pop up
    I am having the same problem. I already installed and played the game when it was first available (I have since uninstalled), but now I am getting the pop up repeatedly. I don't have a quest though, so I don't want to install if there is no gold reward
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Executive Chef
    I got a goal on my Android. Installed, played, received the reward. Plus the second reward for reaching level 6. I think the third one I'll skip - it is too slow and boring.

Did I get a pop-up? I can't remember, I suppose I did.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by edd2309 View Post
    You will not be able to get of this without installing and playing the game. It is a timed quest so you will need to wait for it to expire.

Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    I am having the same problem. I already installed and played the game when it was first available (I have since uninstalled), but now I am getting the pop up repeatedly. I don't have a quest though, so I don't want to install if there is no gold reward
    You will not be able to get of this without installing and playing the game. It is a timed quest so you will need to wait for it to expire.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    So we won't be able to get rid of it for the next 19 days? I get this annoying pop-up multiple times a day. That's just great.
    Hopefully it won't be like this for every game goal. (I can't even play Castle Story to get rid of it because the game crashes after two minutes.)
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Rhino Keeper

Kooky, the problem I have is I already downloaded and played the game months ago. Usually, I do not get pop ups for games I've already played and completed the quests for. Additionally, I don't have the timed quest- just the pop up.
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

We. Are. Not. Getting. The. Quest. Do you understand?

The Honorable Panda
    Kooky, the problem I have is I already downloaded and played the game months ago. Usually, I do not get pop ups for games I've already played and completed the quests for. Additionally, I don't have the timed quest- just the pop up.
    Oh gotcha! So not quest in goal book, just the pop up to download.
    I will report this over.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh gotcha! So not quest in goal book, just the pop up to download.
    I will report this over.
    Thank you Kooky!
    Accepting all neighbors

The Honorable Panda
    Can you delete and re -download bakery story 2 , then restart your Dragon game to see if this will stop the pop up?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast