Executive Chef
    This Santa

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5602707_orig.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	113.5 KB 
ID:	26025

Executive Chef
    OMG I want fairy lights windows, snow door, a nice tree, presents... Oh not to mention unlocking the recipes at the back of the stove and ovens like you did with the stuffing and glazed ham last year!

Rhino Keeper
    Also unlock the Frosty Fountain, North Pole Oven, Frozen Lake Fountain and Frozen Lake Stove, at least for LTO....

Executive Chef
    Put the whole RS Incorporated gang together in a huge display with a big tree as background with other stuff, use your imagination S8.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Everything done in Christmas colours. Reds,green,gold, etc. A Christmas bench, a big fireplace decorated with garland and lights. New windows, floors and wallpaper in an elegant Christmas theme. Candles, large ornaments. Everything offered for Christmas should be for coins ( as a gift to all the players of the game).

Executive Chef
    Gran-Gran & the conductor deserve a mistletoe kiss!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    hanging lights decor for the walls and windows with lights around them.

actually i think they wont read these posts anyway, they probably want pictures
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    A small table with milk and cookies for Santa, please, not on a blue plate - something festive and fun. This is more of an inside joke..a holiday armadillo XD Ross dresses up as an armadillo when his son comes over for Hanukkah on an episode of friends haha and I've always thought it was frickin brilliant lol and then just to go with that...a festavus pole XD

OMG and the log tradition in Spain!!!! The Tio De Nadal! They have this happy log under the tree and it's hollow and the parents keep filling it with gifts through out December and then on Christmas Day the kids beat it with sticks to get it to poo out the presents!!!! hahaha like come on isn't that SO AWESOME?!!!!

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	155.2 KB 
ID:	26078

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	26076

Name:	image.jpg 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	26075 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Size:	187.4 KB 
ID:	26077
    Last edited by dll137; 11-15-15 at 12:05 PM.

Yes, this. So tired of the childish designs and characters that resemble Charlie Brown characters.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Something sophisticated and charming. Please nothing that looks like it is made for six year olds.

Rhino Keeper
    Well this lady has an idea which could be used for Christmas or Valentines or everyday use. My restaurant has a 50s theme. With red and black. I would dearly love a red Cadillac car! With granny in it or put a Santa in it. Put a Santa hat on Granny lol. Could be a gem item I would buy in a second. I posted in FS an idea that could be used here too. How about a snowy mailbox with a cardinal on it? Or a red mailbox like one used in the country on a post,with doves and mistletoe? A snowy birdhouse,a reindeer with bulbs or lights hanging from his antlers. A white snowy picket fence with a Christmas quilt draped from it. Or Granny putting a star on the top of the tree. Elves ice fishing lol. Some colored ice sculpture in a Christmas shape. A black bear slipping on a frozen portion of a creek.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast