Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant: Winter/Holiday Suggestion Thread 2015

Fashion Designer
    How about introducing Grandpa as Santa?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Gran-Gran & the conductor deserve a mistletoe kiss!
    LOL... now that I would love to see. Maybe also Chef Lee and Phoebe under the mistletoe too

Rhino Keeper
    Hello all RS fans! I was thinking a reindeer barn would be awesome! A wreath or a sled on the front with reindeer heads poking out of the doors. Have the split doors closed on the bottom half the the top half open. Or a nice chimney with an elf popping out. And an old fireplace with droopy stocking hanging from it it's traditional but cute with maybe a mouse in front of it. A puppy licking Santa's face on his lap,Santa sitting on a nice green velvet and gold throne chair. A pair of elves leaning in to kiss each other with hanging mistletoe. A nice dog like a saint Bernard pulling a red wagon like the old radio flyers have it full of gifts lol. Some kids or animals or even better teddy bears sipping hot chocolate at a cute Christmas children's table. As for food here in the north we have ambrosia and a cherry,marshmallow with cherry jello like a fluff. It's good yum! Oranges dug out and filled with sweet potato cinnamon nutmeg.

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe some classy deco, Classic Xmas tree with red, white lights and many present under it, a family sitting and having Xmas times in a table with classic cloth, maybe a dog wearing a Santa hat, singing carolers, Santa coming with a big bag of presents inside, Xmas lights as a wall deco, a grandma sitting next to the fireplace with her grandchild, mistletoe love - gran gran kissing her love mother in a cooking display making Xmas cookies.

Something not like for 6 years old kids, many adults playing this game more than ones this game is made for. Would love to see a main deco color red and white, I think it's more classy.
    About the receipts, in my country - Poland - we are eating fishes with potatoes and salads on the Xmas day, mushroom soup or beetroot, gingerbread, Xmas cupcakes, apple cake with cinnamon, cinnamon and ginger cookies, we drink red wine, hot chocolate, honey tea with jasmine.
    Also my mom is making a cherry cake with cinnamon.

And also TL - bring back the old Christmas items from past years and receipts, it could be like a nice Xmas present for us.
    🌴⛅ Coconut Tree on RS & BS ⛅🌴
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Enjoy every moment of the journey and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go. Happiness is the key for beautiful life 🌹

Rhino Keeper
    I know we're a little close to Christmas but I just thought of this..could be done for next year..a Santas cookie oven and the 3 recipes are #1,sugar cookies in the shape of classic Christmas stuff like pine trees, Santa hat, Angels w.e else #2 thumb print cookies with dollops of red jam on top and finally my absolute favourite for the holidays - Scottish Shortbread cookies in the shape of "flowers" but not childish ones..the edges are like an old school doily and that's it...no dots of junk on them, no icing, no sugar ballies, no nothing - just good, old fashioned plain Scottish shortbread cookies!

Rhino Keeper
    can we please have a XMas door ? also old stuff like the gingerbread things please

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by youki388 View Post
    Not sure if its already been done or not (as only been playing since middle Sept) so apologies if it has been done. I would like to see:

* All the characters from RS & BS like Chef Lee, Phoebe, Aunt Loretta, Hazel, Natasha, etc all dressed in festive outfits and sitting down to a slap up Xmas dinner with mulled wine, roast turkey, roast potatoes & seasonal veg, Xmas pud/mince pies or other festive goods. The table will have nice Xmas decor and Xmas crackers on top.

* A festive Santa on a sleigh being pulled along by all 8 reindeers (The sleigh could be covered with festive decor like bells, holly, tinsel, Xmas lights etc and have presents or a sack of presents in the sleigh.

* A family of 3 or 4 penguins/polar bears or snowmen doing something cool/fun (not sure what though lol).

* I know we have had many Xmas trees on BS, but what about one with sparkly baubles and flashing Xmas lights on!!! It would be awesome! The lights could be in festive colours or just clear colour for those that don't want colourful lights on their tree.

* Santa coming down a chimney with a sack of presents or eating a plate of cookies/drinking milk (from a xmas'sy glass) that has been left out for him on a special side table by the fireplace (which will have Xmas stockings hung on it and other festive decorations on). And the Xmas tree could be next to the fireplace. Hey, he could even have just finished putting the presents under the tree and in the stockings!

That's all I can think of for the moment. Not very exciting ideas, but love the festive season, so can't wait for my 1st Xmas in BS & RS!
    i don't think this game has elves? i've got a lot of reindeer, and snowmen, and santa & mrs. santa, but no elves. also, i have no penguins or polar bears in christmas sweaters and hats with pompoms on top, which is a shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaFoodie View Post
    Thanksgiving
    Green bean casserole
    Spinach
    Cranberry sauce
    Hummingbird cake
    German chocolate cake
    Carrot cake

Christmas
    Chocolate swirl roll
    Christmas cookies
    Standing rib roast
    Twice baked potatoes

Maybe a time machine oven with all the recipes that are locked. Fruitcake, holiday ham, grilled chicken breast, eggplant from fire pit grill.

More diversity with the people.
    have they ever had a buche de noel? and i like the standing rib roast idea! thanksgiving ideas would be good at christmas too.
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Something sophisticated and charming. Please nothing that looks like it is made for six year olds.
    Quote Originally Posted by devlinholics View Post
    characters from RS & RS2 like Chef Lee, Phoebe, Aunt Loretta, Mina the witch (she is our Halloween 4x4 decor this year) dun forget her cat dressed in festive outfits, would love to see Chef Lee as Santa, together n dining or decorating Christmas tree, making snowman or etc let them be together

It is my first Christmas too at RS
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    OMG I want fairy lights windows, snow door, a nice tree, presents... Oh not to mention unlocking the recipes at the back of the stove and ovens like you did with the stuffing and glazed ham last year!
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Put the whole RS Incorporated gang together in a huge display with a big tree as background with other stuff, use your imagination S8.
    Agree with all of the above The decorations in the game recently have really been hit-or-miss. It would be great to see some or all of these in RS, especially since any winter or Xmas content in the market will be what will be added in the coming weeks. There's not much there right now due to the purge that happened earlier this year.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Love your ideas!

I would love to see a Christmas Ball (dance); Nativity scene; floor tiles with shading to give the illusion of marble stairs/steps; Lights for walls; Game characters dressed in Christmas Ball garb. Oh! and Cherries Jubilee for a new dessert-- flambe if possible!

I want some Christmas Lanterns. Christmas lights decors, CHRISTMAS doors. christmas CAROLERS. PILE of christmas gifts . Christmas tables and chairs and a church with people going to Christmas eve mass

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast