Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant: Winter/Holiday Suggestion Thread 2015

The Honorable Panda

Restaurant: Winter/Holiday Suggestion Thread 2015

Hey guys, winter and the Holidays are coming soon!!

What new winter/Holiday things would you like to see added to the game?

Decorations? Recipes, appliances??

Please post here!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Would absolutely love more Door Designs!
    Snowflake tables w/ matching chairs!
    Silver & Jingle Bells

Lots of Christmas cookies/ desserts!
    Cranberry Jello Mold!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    decorations please! nice ones like old times. i know everyone is gonna scream appliances but i want something nice to decorate with and you cant decorate with stoves.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

I have always wanted some sort of bench for my outdoor area.
    Something like the one below or even wooden.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	145.4 KB 
ID:	26024

Farm Supplier
    Not sure if its already been done or not (as only been playing since middle Sept) so apologies if it has been done. I would like to see:

* All the characters from RS & BS like Chef Lee, Phoebe, Aunt Loretta, Hazel, Natasha, etc all dressed in festive outfits and sitting down to a slap up Xmas dinner with mulled wine, roast turkey, roast potatoes & seasonal veg, Xmas pud/mince pies or other festive goods. The table will have nice Xmas decor and Xmas crackers on top.

* A festive Santa on a sleigh being pulled along by all 8 reindeers (The sleigh could be covered with festive decor like bells, holly, tinsel, Xmas lights etc and have presents or a sack of presents in the sleigh.

* A family of 3 or 4 penguins/polar bears or snowmen doing something cool/fun (not sure what though lol).

* I know we have had many Xmas trees on BS, but what about one with sparkly baubles and flashing Xmas lights on!!! It would be awesome! The lights could be in festive colours or just clear colour for those that don't want colourful lights on their tree.

* Santa coming down a chimney with a sack of presents or eating a plate of cookies/drinking milk (from a xmas'sy glass) that has been left out for him on a special side table by the fireplace (which will have Xmas stockings hung on it and other festive decorations on). And the Xmas tree could be next to the fireplace. Hey, he could even have just finished putting the presents under the tree and in the stockings!

That's all I can think of for the moment. Not very exciting ideas, but love the festive season, so can't wait for my 1st Xmas in BS & RS!

Executive Chef
    i don't think this game has elves? i've got a lot of reindeer, and snowmen, and santa & mrs. santa, but no elves. also, i have no penguins or polar bears in christmas sweaters and hats with pompoms on top, which is a shame.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanksgiving
    Green bean casserole
    Spinach
    Cranberry sauce
    Hummingbird cake
    German chocolate cake
    Carrot cake

Christmas
    Chocolate swirl roll
    Christmas cookies
    Standing rib roast
    Twice baked potatoes

Maybe a time machine oven with all the recipes that are locked. Fruitcake, holiday ham, grilled chicken breast, eggplant from fire pit grill.

More diversity with the people.

Executive Chef
    Something sophisticated and charming. Please nothing that looks like it is made for six year olds.

Executive Chef
    have they ever had a buche de noel? and i like the standing rib roast idea! thanksgiving ideas would be good at christmas too.

Rhino Keeper
    characters from RS & RS2 like Chef Lee, Phoebe, Aunt Loretta, Mina the witch (she is our Halloween 4x4 decor this year) dun forget her cat dressed in festive outfits, would love to see Chef Lee as Santa, together n dining or decorating Christmas tree, making snowman or etc let them be together

It is my first Christmas too at RS

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast