Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Value Pack: Unicorn Dragon Nov. 13, 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    After reading all the posts here, I caved with 7hrs left on timer. Have only bought three other dragons (2 gold and 1 map).
    Take comfort in the knowledge you are not alone. That's what I did.

Also, I come from a farming background. Nothing wrong with buying a good brood mare, you know!

Fashion Designer
    Just tried one more attempt at Unicorn with Diamond x Virtue and got a 33 hr Virtue. Looking like I will buy this as well. The fails are too painful! (lol I shouldn't feel too bad about the money ... spent more than this on pizza last night!)

i gave in and bought it and now my baby is on the nest

I wish a value pack like this had come along during the time i was trying desperately for a diamond, that would have made my life sooooo much easier
    Add me on Dragon Story - tengoambre123

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post
    Just tried one more attempt at Unicorn with Diamond x Virtue and got a 33 hr Virtue. Looking like I will buy this as well. The fails are too painful! (lol I shouldn't feel too bad about the money ... spent more than this on pizza last night!)
    Good point about the pizza.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Take comfort in the knowledge you are not alone. That's what I did.

Also, I come from a farming background. Nothing wrong with buying a good brood mare, you know!
    There are, I have discovered, brood mares and then there are other brood mares.

First outing to the Breeding Den and young Ms Unicorn produces a Love dragon. Not exactly what I had in mind.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456