Thread: Begging for 2nd Evolution Temple

Rhino Keeper

Begging for 2nd Evolution Temple

Pleeeeeeeeeeese can we have another Evolution Temple?
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

Fashion Designer
    That would be glorious. Unfortunately I'm sure they'll never give us a second one. Well, at least not a "normal" one. They would use that opportunity to let us pay gold, most likely like the second Breeding Den where you have to pay gold weekly.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    I vote for a second Evolution Temple too!

There IS valid justification. Originally there was no evolution stage at level ? (was it 3 or 6?) and now there is. So we went from 2 evolutions per dragon to 3 evolutions per dragon with no change in available production equipment. While this provided bombs for mining, we need to do 33.3% more evolutions than the game was originally designed for. Plus so many dragons have 20 hour plus evolution times.

I don't mind if it is rechargeable by COINS, but we need something. Even gold might work out cheaper than speeding up evolutions.

Alternatively, let us trade dragons at level 3, thereby reducing the number of evolutions required.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there any chance we could get a second Evolution Temple, please?

We'll even pay tons of coins for it, since most high-level players have million$ lying around! Heck, we'll even pay lots of coins to recharge it!
    Last edited by Jagger517; 02-10-16 at 06:38 PM. Reason: nobody wants to pay gold for it, including me

Rhino Keeper
    Having a second Evolution Temple would be an incredible addition! Personally, I'm willing to buy it with coins but not gold. I've lost at least 5,000 gold in the infamous GOLD TRAPS & can't afford to purchase more for a 2nd Evolution Temple. I have approx. 50 dragons waiting to evolve. Most are level 3. Due to the frequent competitions with dragons as prizes, my list will likely never end with a single Evo Temple! The temple is empty only when they switch at a completion. Most non-common dragons require a full day & longer. Since it's nearly impossible to evolve each dragon 3 times with the current one temple, the most logical solution is to allow each island to have 2 Evolution Temples. Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    A 2nd temple. YES PLS!!

Rhino Keeper
    Beacause it would make too much sense. I know I would probably spend more gold to buy dragons, breed dragons, on habitats, to expand if the evolution temple didn't get soooooooo backed up.

Rhino Keeper
    Uh oh, I just realised why s8 will NEVER give us a second Evolution Temple -- cuz of mining!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger517 View Post
    Uh oh, I just realised why s8 will NEVER give us a second Evolution Temple -- cuz of mining!
    I already considered that on another thread Jagger517 - naturally mining would need to be taken into consideration, but a second evolution temple that did NOT drop bombs would be fine, I think.

We have two different breeding dens, why not two different evolution temples?

Nightclub Owner
    We've been asking for it for a long time now, sadly nothing so far
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)