Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2015-Nov-11 Thanksgiving

Farm Supplier
    I prefered the old way when we could visit 15 players and tip 10 or so. Now it take sooo long to continue the goals. We need new tools for each oven. Its like the gear and the common material isn't anything we use anymore. So when we have to ask for all this new material we ALSO need to ask for 24! of something else. I dont even know what it is, but i havent been able to get passed it in 3 days.

Please we have limit time to complete the goals dont make us get stuck. We can only recieve 20 items a day and i have to add more neighbors to make sure i get 20. Even if i sadly dont have time to tip them all daily!

I dont like changes when the passed things worked just fine!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    So far haven't used any gems to complete goals just short cooking times and good neighbors, it takes a lot work mastering recipes for gems to waste on rushing goals. Right now I'm stuck on Thank You Notes and Welcome Mats too. Got all 12 mats and 9 notes

Attachment 25964
    It take to long time. We cant cook meanwhile because if we need tool for the new ovens too we will never finish. And when we finally have the oven we cant cook more than 1-2 hour dishes so the whole time we are sleeping or working it spoils. Facepalm

Sorry for confusing text, all i want is to get rid of the thank you notes or less materials needed. Its to much we need to continue the goals and finish them.

Rhino Keeper
    I think the programmers are balancing needing to ask for so many "non parts" like thank you notes, with significantly less required cooking.

I personally would like it to go back to asking for less and having to cook double digits, because lately I have plenty time to make 24 tarts, but I can see that for people who can only log in a couple of times a day, it might be much easier overall to be doing more asking-type tasks then multiple bakes. You can also imagine it might encourage us to try to recruit our friends to play for more neighbors. Maybe?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepygs View Post
    I think the programmers are balancing needing to ask for so many "non parts" like thank you notes, with significantly less required cooking.

I personally would like it to go back to asking for less and having to cook double digits, because lately I have plenty time to make 24 tarts, but I can see that for people who can only log in a couple of times a day, it might be much easier overall to be doing more asking-type tasks then multiple bakes. You can also imagine it might encourage us to try to recruit our friends to play for more neighbors. Maybe?
    Like, as in real life friends?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Like, as in real life friends?
    You're hilarious. I don't even know if you mean to be. ROFL

Executive Chef
    My goal reverted back to buying the turkey and preparing the cocoa, when I made a check only half of the drink machines were preparing the cocoa,
    So far I hate these goals!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789