Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Winter Lily Dragon 11-10-15

Executive Chef
    Sorry Chaselance. I can understand your frustration, but don't forget the whole point of the game is they are hard to get. I do sometimes wonder is this good for our blood pressure?

I suppose the approach to take is to be elated when we get what we are after and consider the fails as business as usual.

I used to breed budgies in real life - trying for the rare colour birds was even more frustrating than this. No speeding possible!

Rhino Keeper
    i just got a my first 15hr using spirit queen x forest.....

Please please please winter lily please please

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by devlinholics View Post

I'm crossing fingers and toes for you!

Executive Chef
    this is really hard to get dragon...even with boosted breeding!!!nothing works for me,I allready made 50 trys and nothing.isent boosted breeding supose to be easier to get dragon??
    I had 7 or 8 15 hour dragons breedin everything pups out just not Winter Lily!!!!

Executive Chef

Let us now at the end what did you get

Im curious why you chose that combo, especially since spirit queen looks blue. I would assume it would produce Atlantis(blue and green) which is also 15 hrs. Maybe champs have hidden colors idk..
    But congratz if you did get winter lily..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    Im curious why you chose that combo, especially since spirit queen looks blue. I would assume it would produce Atlantis(blue and green) which is also 15 hrs. Maybe champs have hidden colors idk..
    But congratz if you did get winter lily..
    Spirit Queen is VERY pink all over looking - she is black/pink/white. Where you thinking of one of the other Queen dragons?
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Spirit Queen is VERY pink all over looking - she is black/pink/white. Where you thinking of one of the other Queen dragons?
    You're absolutely right, I was thinking about the champion Spirit queen, totally forgot about the other one(black pink and white),especially since it's still in my storage...(oops)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    You're absolutely right, I was thinking about the champion Spirit queen, totally forgot about the other one(black pink and white),especially since it's still in my storage...(oops)
    He he he - yes, I would have used mine but she is still level 3 and just couldn't get her through the evolution temple in time

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    He he he - yes, I would have used mine but she is still level 3 and just couldn't get her through the evolution temple in time
    Dee Dee.. I confusing myself(lol) I meant to say spirit warrior in my above post, and with the 45 dragons still in storage, I really forget sometimes what dragons I have...

But much luck to everyone as well as myself still trying to get this one

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast