Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Winter Lily Dragon 11-10-15

Rhino Keeper
    thats the picture of my screen shot when i was happy to see 15 hours
    543 unique dragons
    Total unique dragons = 543/649
    Missing dragons =105

STOP PLAYING THIS GAME

Ultra Rare Collection = 4 Diamond dragons,2 infinity dragons, 1 crusader dragon,3 quetzal dragons,2 gold dragons,4 mercury dragons,3 anubis dragons,2 unicorn dragons,1 helios dragon,1 Black diamond,1 icicle dragon ,1 snow angel,1 icecrown
    Total = 13/19
    Champion collection = 35/41 +3 rose knight
    Prime collection Total 3/7

LEVEL : 168

Rhino Keeper
    could kooky or elsa or the other admin reply this glitch i played since the beginning and never experience this strange glitch
    543 unique dragons
    Missing dragons =105

STOP PLAYING THIS GAME

Ultra Rare Collection = 4 Diamond dragons,2 infinity dragons, 1 crusader dragon,3 quetzal dragons,2 gold dragons,4 mercury dragons,3 anubis dragons,2 unicorn dragons,1 helios dragon,1 Black diamond,1 icicle dragon ,1 snow angel,1 icecrown
    Total = 13/19

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stefen35 View Post
    could kooky or elsa or the other admin reply this glitch i played since the beginning and never experience this strange glitch
    This has happened to me once before and it freaked me out because I didn't know it was even possible. I know that if you don't have a good internet connection and attempt to breed, the timer never pops up and the pair will disappear from the den once you force close and return to the game. That I understand.

But when you have received feedback from the game's servers and a timer pops up you're supposed to get the dragon. I was absolutely stunned when it happened to me. I don't remember what pair I was using but I know I was supposed to be breeding magic as I put my pair on, saw the 20 hour timer and left. I came back to the game later to find an empty den, despite knowing that I should have had another 10 or so hours left on my breeding session. I'm sorry this happened to you, especially since it prevented you from getting a great and hard to breed dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    This has happened to me once before and it freaked me out because I didn't know it was even possible. I know that if you don't have a good internet connection and attempt to breed, the timer never pops up and the pair will disappear from the den once you force close and return to the game. That I understand.

But when you have received feedback from the game's servers and a timer pops up you're supposed to get the dragon. I was absolutely stunned when it happened to me. I don't remember what pair I was using but I know I was supposed to be breeding magic as I put my pair on, saw the 20 hour timer and left. I came back to the game later to find an empty den, despite knowing that I should have had another 10 or so hours left on my breeding session. I'm sorry this happened to you, especially since it prevented you from getting a great and hard to breed dragon.
    yup so sad now i try hard to get 15 hours and still cant see the time "15 hours" ;(
    543 unique dragons
    Missing dragons =105

STOP PLAYING THIS GAME

Total = 13/19

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by stefen35 View Post
    I am sorry this has happened! Please send a email to support@storm8.com along with your screenshots so an agent can check you game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Finally after about 75 fails got him today with the free boosted breeding with combo virtue x stone

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chaselance View Post
    Finally after about 75 fails got him today with the free boosted breeding with combo virtue x stone
    Congrats!! I wish I had seen this sooner... I was totally going to try that combo & never did. Next time I try, it will be the first I use.

Executive Chef
    I keep getting cupcakes, I think this one dont like my island

Farm Supplier
    Hello there !

I just managed to breed a winter lily and I would love to see one at epic form on an island !
    On picture she just looks so beautiful but it costs so much food (and I'm still "low level" so don't have so much food) so before I get into this I want to be sure she worth it or I'll keep her at baby form

Thanks !

Rhino Keeper
    Finally the egg is on nest.. I have been trying ever since it came out, but got it finally now with cotton candy and cupcake :-):-)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011