Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fashion Story Update 11-10-2015

Rhino Keeper
    MAYBE 3RD TIME WILL BE THE CHARM ON GETTING AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION FROM 2 DAYS AGO... HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED THAT THE NEW CATALOG STATES IT'S 9 HOURS BUT WHEN YOU ORDER IT THE TIMER SHOWS 8 HOURS 1 MINUTE??? I know to some 1 hour difference is no big deal, unless your ordering overnight on the hopes that it won't expire

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rita6834 View Post
    MAYBE 3RD TIME WILL BE THE CHARM ON GETTING AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION FROM 2 DAYS AGO... HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED THAT THE NEW CATALOG STATES IT'S 9 HOURS BUT WHEN YOU ORDER IT THE TIMER SHOWS 8 HOURS 1 MINUTE??? I know to some 1 hour difference is no big deal, unless your ordering overnight on the hopes that it won't expire
    I personally don't know as I haven't ordered the new catalog yet, but I guess others haven't noticed that. If they have, I have no idea why they haven't responded to you. Btw, if you order a 9hrs catalog it takes 18hrs for it to expire, just in case you didn't know

I haven't paid any attention to the timer for the catalog outfit but will make an effort to do so next time I order.

ETA: My timer also says 8 hrs., 1 min.
    Last edited by DragonWished; 11-12-15 at 03:18 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Not overly excited about this update, but i love the new windows. Like how the model is wearing the catalogue outfit too. I like the skirt and the bag is really cute.
    My timer is also saying 8hrs 1min

Rhino Keeper
    Yep my timer says 8 hours 1 minute too. Personally I'm glad it's an hour shorter since we've gotten too many long (16 to 20 hour) catalogs recently.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    I can use this wallpaper with my autumn stuff and the windows are nice now that they fixed them.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    I posted this to the bug thread. I will let you know when I receive an answer.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

The Honorable Panda
    This is fixed now! It should show 8 hours in the catalog and in the orders menu.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123