Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 11th November 2015

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    baked fruits oven! stuffed apples, pears with cranberries, i can't think of a third but you get the idea. or more big beautiful cakes, like an apple caramel layer cake.

as for deco, i'm hoping for another kitchen final prize, we've had a lot of such displays recently (though not as many as the counter displays, i think), but i love them! i prefer it to another dinner table. and, you know, since some players didn't get a free baker's square. maybe a nice display cake for a midway prize?
    I love that idea of the baked fruits and yep I'm still awaiting for a reply from storm8 about the baker's square. I really hope android users get something nice like that big pink carousel thing I seen.

Grand Emperor
    baked fruits oven! stuffed apples, pears with cranberries, i can't think of a third but you get the idea. or more big beautiful cakes, like an apple caramel layer cake.

as for deco, i'm hoping for another kitchen final prize, we've had a lot of such displays recently (though not as many as the counter displays, i think), but i love them! i prefer it to another dinner table. and, you know, since some players didn't get a free baker's square. maybe a nice display cake for a midway prize?
    Great idea, love this baked fruits and oven suggestion! A nice good size decoration will be great too.

Thanksgiving goal please!!!!

Executive Chef
    Idk, but if it is another pathetic expensive update like last week then I will begin to wonder about this games future. The lack of releasing old halloween stuff already has me questioning it somewhat.

Executive Chef
    Why have I got a feeling that it's a regular update that requires android users to install new version or a boring crate BUT I'd be surprised if it's a goal week

I'm expecting a turkey parade or something.
    Maybe some recipe with cranberry.
    Maybe a a turkey cranberry parade with gravy streamers.
    Ooooh gravy smoothie.
    Ick. :/

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roxystaufenberg View Post
    Thanksgiving goal please!!!!
    Yes. I love that goal too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Why have I got a feeling that it's a regular update that requires android users to install new version or a boring crate BUT I'd be surprised if it's a goal week
    why would you be surprised it's a goal week? it's the 2nd wednesday of the month, which, since they didn't start on the 1st wednesday, would be the normal time for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalLunchbox View Post
    Ooooh gravy smoothie.
    Ick. :/
    ew. thanks for that thought.

Executive Chef
    why would you be surprised it's a goal week? it's the 2nd wednesday of the month, which, since they didn't start on the 1st wednesday, would be the normal time for it.

ew. thanks for that thought.
    But the goal in RS last month was a week late and we had a regular update instead. I hope it doesn't happen this month

Executive Chef

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast