Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Show off your bakery

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laineysmom View Post
    Once I started selling only plates w/ 4 coins pp or higher, I started earning money MUCH faster. I believe @CammoAmmo has taken the same approach. It was REALLY hard for me to delete the food, but if you play even semi regularly, there will be more food than customers. If you're not making enough 4+ coin plates, then consider just keeping 3+ coin plates.
    The higher coin dishes I do as much as possible are peanut butter balls and pb+j cake. They do take a while because of butter and homemade ingredient requirements. So is it better to just cook these high earners or inbetween waiting for ingredients can I still cook lower coin orders / to go orders? Do you completely ignore your home and fancy stoves (no 4+ coin recipes on there)?
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    The higher coin dishes I do as much as possible are peanut butter balls and pb+j cake. They do take a while because of butter and homemade ingredient requirements. So is it better to just cook these high earners or inbetween waiting for ingredients can I still cook lower coin orders / to go orders? Do you completely ignore your home and fancy stoves (no 4+ coin recipes on there)?
    I always do to-go orders, but I only cook 4 coin foods and under for goals or to-go orders. And as soon as I serve them, I delete them. So yeah, my home and fancy ovens sit idly by for most of the day, which is why I wish I could store them.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, please use another thread for discussions . This thread is for posting pictures of bakeries.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I wasn't going to redecorate for a while, but couldn't resist with the new items

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	333 
Size:	178.9 KB 
ID:	27817  

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laineysmom View Post
    Once I started selling only plates w/ 4 coins pp or higher, I started earning money MUCH faster. I believe @CammoAmmo has taken the same approach. It was REALLY hard for me to delete the food, but if you play even semi regularly, there will be more food than customers. If you're not making enough 4+ coin plates, then consider just keeping 3+ coin plates.
    My apologies, kooky panda. I saw your post above to keep comments relevant to this topic. I tried to find other threads that talk about 4+ coin dishes but couldn't find any ??

Just a quick question to laineysmom and CammoAmmo...how do you delete food? My game doesn't give me a delete option? I tried to store the counter, but you can't store with food on it. Counter has to be empty. So how do you guys delete 1 coin dishes?

Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    My apologies, kooky panda. I saw your post above to keep comments relevant to this topic. I tried to find other threads that talk about 4+ coin dishes but couldn't find any ??

Just a quick question to laineysmom and CammoAmmo...how do you delete food? My game doesn't give me a delete option? I tried to store the counter, but you can't store with food on it. Counter has to be empty. So how do you guys delete 1 coin dishes?

Thank you!
    The only thing you can do is to simply use 25 coin counters and sell them when you serve the food :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    The only thing you can do is to simply use 25 coin counters and sell them when you serve the food :/
    Oh wow. That is clever! Thank you

How you guys figure these things out...just amazing!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    Ditto this..

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post

Thank you!
    If you cannot find a current thread for questions or discussions, please start up a new thread to prevent derailing a thread.

Thanks

Now back to bakery photos!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Decided to model my bakery after the owl since I don't feel like saving up 2 million right now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	295 
Size:	153.7 KB 
ID:	27986  

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast