Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: 11/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Nov 2015) iOS only

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Shibuya ~ you have a pic of the kitty beside Gnome Ivy .. There are more pix and drop info listed in the first post than you have there.

The only 2 gnomes I am missing the front/back of cards for (because I haven't gotten them yet, lol) is Sabina & Old Thomas. I'll post those once they're added to my collection.

The cards for the puppy & kitty will need to come from someone else because I don't plan to get those from my tent.
    Didn't spot the pic swap. Note that the BB code is generated, I don't spend time to write it. Corrected it in my DB. I use the inventory card when I cannot get the original game thumbnail. That means I need to have at least once have an item in the inventory or in the tent.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Glad to report that on top of everything else mentioned, the faerie sheep also drops glimmerdust. I noticed it was missing from the info on page 1.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    I have seen three things in other Kingdoms that I don't remember seeing. Dragon Bones, a trophy and a Royal carriage. Anybody know where they came from? Didn't think I had missed a challenge prize. Also berry mound. Think it comes from quest.
    I think you're supposed to get a royal carriage as part of the royal wedding challenge - I'm not sure what it's called, I'm doing it now, the one where you get a royal garden maze and have a wedding ceremony for the Baron. I have two carriages - one I got from adventures and one I got as part of the Griselda quest.

Nightclub Owner
    The game has several carriage:
    Carriage
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 2x2
    Royal Points: 15
    Requirements: 200 gems
    Cap: 55
    Evil Queen Carriage
    Source: Purchase
    Requirements: 120 gems // 4 Ornate Beam, 50 Wool, 5 Red Dye
    Ruler's Carriage
    Source: Baron
    Events: Baron's Tent - September 2015
    Wedding Carriage
    Info: Thurston and Sabina's wedding carriage! So romantic!
    Type: Building
    Source: Event
    Requirements: 50000 coins // 5 Lace, 2 Wedding Bell, 20 Rose Petal, 5 Ribbons
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Glad to report that on top of everything else mentioned, the faerie sheep also drops glimmerdust. I noticed it was missing from the info on page 1.
    Thanks!.. Added to the list of drops.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	115 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	26344Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	124 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	26345

...now I'm just missing Gnome Sabina to finish my T'giving Mystery Dinner guest list, lol.

I made my first **purchase** from the tent the other day. The faerie horse is so darn cute I just couldn't resist

PS: You can add sugar to her drops, NW. I just got one.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    BTW the regular Carriage can be dropped from the knight's missions, particularly the Desert Sands. I've gotten three FREE carriages so far!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I made my first **purchase** from the tent the other day. The faerie horse is so darn cute I just couldn't resist

PS: You can add sugar to her drops, NW. I just got one.
    Cool, got it.

Host(ess)
    Still confused on this one. Can you actually accumulate cabbages over some time like a few weeks to get enough of them to get a prize ? I do not see them being "stored" in the tent. Or is it only one per day and the do not add up?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast