Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update 11-3-2015

Love purple.
    I'm in love with those mirrors.
    Love thr chair and the counters.
    Thanks

Fashion Designer
    This is one of the better updates we've had in awaile... But had this update come around this same time last year people would be angry with how half decent it is. I'll stop being a Debby Downer and say something nice. The shade of purple and the mirrors and counters are lovely.

Rhino Keeper
    Lol debby downer!!
    Nice update, i too like me some purple.
    Got afew of the runway already, but if i didnt i would of been pleased at seeing a 2nd prize box item for 32gems.
    Reading the posts about cabaret display making me want it again : ( tried ages ago, but gave up!
    Jojopeanut, what happened to your post with the bf voting suggestion? I posted comment too and they vanished.

Fashion Designer
    One of the better updates? What am I missing? A display I already have and a purple chair and mirror? I won't even comment on the outfit. I know S8 is in Cali, but they have Thanksgiving there too. *sighs* I stopped looking forward to "update Tuesdays." Lately always a disappointment. BTW, I have the cabaret display, but it's in storage ATM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    One of the better updates? What am I missing? A display I already have and a purple chair and mirror? I won't even comment on the outfit. I know S8 is in Cali, but they have Thanksgiving there too. *sighs* I stopped looking forward to "update Tuesdays." Lately always a disappointment. BTW, I have the cabaret display, but it's in storage ATM.
    Yes believe it or not I was very VERY lucky with this box first time I opened it I got the Cabernet display..Then went back for other prizes 5th time I got another. Mine are in storage as well.

Fashion Designer
    I LOVE the new purple mirrors and tables, Super cute and honestly I don't care if its not fall theme its cute and dark so I'm happy.
    As for the run away display ugh... Not a fan for runaway displays, I've seen maybe 2-3 cute ones in older players shops and this one is not one of them. I feel like most runaways lack decor and are too plain. The dress is okay not worth the gems, maybe in the future I'll change my mind but for now I'll pass on that. I was hoping for a purple hair style though...
    The shoes Are cute and soo glad they cost coins!

Personally I don't mind if the updates are not related to fall or thanksgiving since I hate thanksgiving and don't care much for fall decor I just hope theres something cute that's worth coins or a small amount of gems.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Did you end up getting the caberet one? I've only seen one neighbor with it and as tedious as it is, I always visit she shop just to look at it. It's one thing I'm hoping comes around for BF. That and the red hot runway that I need another one of, to finally do a red and purple shop I've been dreaming about.
    No i never got it i kept getting those dam flowers i got like 100 of those lol
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    *Shrugs* Guess they really hated it. Or maybe they're really considered it already and didn't want to let the cat of the bag..lol hope you liked the idea.
    Oh ye, definitely. I thought it was a great idea, fair all round. Would be exciting.

Rhino Keeper
    This is a beautiful update, and now I am just waiting for my current stock to sell out so I can redecorate. Maybe some stuff from the easter-ish update a few weeks ago would go well with it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    *Shrugs* Guess they really hated it. Or maybe they're really considered it already and didn't want to let the cat of the bag..lol hope you liked the idea.
    The comments were removed because they violated the rules of the thread. The thread is only for listing the items, not commenting on them.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast